Windows 10: Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second.

Discus and support Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open my laptop with Windows 10, I can't open anything . Everything is showing, every Icon is showing , but on clicking on them they just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Goutam2000, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second.

When I open my laptop with Windows 10, I can't open anything . Everything is showing, every Icon is showing , but on clicking on them they just flashes. Even I can't open right click options. I click on anything it just flashes for fraction of second .I have tried ctrl+alt+del but it also flashes. On clicking on start botton it also flashes.Is it a system problem or any kind of virus is there in my laptop.

:)

Goutam2000, Aug 5, 2018

2. Waking from sleep unusual window flashes on screen for fraction of second

This is going to be difficult to describe accurately so please bare with me!

When I bring my asus laptop out of sleep (windows 10 ) a window approximately 20cm x 10cm flashes on the screen once and then disappears and doesnt reappear until you bring the laptop out of sleep again.

This window is only on the screen for a fraction of second and its too quick to see what sort of window it is and whether there is any text in it. It is just too quick to see

But........Its very annoying

Anyone know how to stop it please

Thanks

Mike

MichaelBennett1963, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second.

Whenever i click on sign in with microsoft account a pop up screen flashes for a fraction of a second and closes

Original title: Can't login with microsoft account

Whenever i click on sign in with microsoft account a pop up screen flashes for a fraction of a second and closes

Not able to use cortana becose of this

Please help

Yashraj Dhanare, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second.

1. Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second. - Similar Threads - Everything click laptop

2. My laptop just erased everything, it like i never used it. Everything is gone, folders and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop just erased everything, it like i never used it. Everything is gone, folders and...: What should I do to recover everything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-just-erased-everything-it-like-i-never/ffea8696-92cf-4ac8-97d6-dfdd795dd4f6
  3. My laptop just erased everything, it like i never used it. Everything is gone, folders and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop just erased everything, it like i never used it. Everything is gone, folders and...: What should I do to recover everything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-just-erased-everything-it-like-i-never/ffea8696-92cf-4ac8-97d6-dfdd795dd4f6
  4. I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.: During Windows install program, how do I keep it separate and not restore from my other PCs backup? So far, there does not seem to be anyway to do this during the MS install process. Do I have to have separate MS Accounts? During Windows install program, how do I keep it...
  5. I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just purchased a second laptop, but it is not a replacement - just a second PC.: During Windows install program, how do I keep it separate and not restore from my other PCs backup? So far, there does not seem to be anyway to do this during the MS install process. Do I have to have separate MS Accounts? During Windows install program, how do I keep it...
  6. "This application is not responding" gives you a fraction of a second to click a button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This application is not responding" gives you a fraction of a second to click a button: The "This application is not responding" prompt gives you like 0.00003 seconds to react. It shows and *poof* application closed, is there any way to disable this prompt and use the normal one instead? I don't understand why Windows sometimes uses the normal one but...
  7. Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds

Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds: Hello, I am facing problem with windrows right click context menu in windows 10 OS in my surface pro 3 laptop . After a restart the right click work normal for few minutes , But later the context menu start disappearing in fraction of seconds . I tried clean boot up and...
  8. PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly: Hello My Son had an issue with his previous PC, where it froze for a fraction of a second randomly. Believed it could be hardware issue, but it’s still happening with his new PC, with 100% new hardware. I can only assume it’s a software issue. He has done a clean boot, but...
  9. my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second

in Windows 10 Customization
    my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second: my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second if possible may i get a trouble shooter or any idea to help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings/76aee70a-692f-448f-9cb0-781db28f9af6
  10. CMD prompt keeps flashing (open/close fraction of a second) whenever a navigator or search...

CMD prompt keeps flashing (open/close fraction of a second) whenever a navigator or search...: CMD prompt keeps flashing (open/close fraction of a second) whenever a navigator or search engine or application is activated. Lately it seems to be getting worse. * never used cmd functions, never changed registry settings. * WIN 10, Creators update, 1803 (2018-06-08);...