Everything on my computer is blurry

Discus and support Everything on my computer is blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of the text, images, etc. have become blurry for some reason. This is especially noticeable when zoomed in with the Magnifier tool. I just updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lizzie Jo PC 11, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Lizzie Jo PC 11 Win User

All of the text, images, etc. have become blurry for some reason. This is especially noticeable when zoomed in with the Magnifier tool. I just updated (I believe to version 1803), and this wasn't happening until after the update.

To specify, when looking at the text and images anywhere on my computer, whether it be on the internet or in my files saved to my computer, they appear "vectorized." There is no "stair stepping" pixelization on the edges, but rather a strange, smooth edge that looks very unappealing, and makes text difficult to read.

I included an image of what the text looks like on my screen, hopefully you can see it on your screens.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I've been searching for hours, and nothing I can find on the internet (ClearType, Advanced Scaling, etc.) has helped. Thank you very much to anyone who can offer me any assistance!

:)

Lizzie Jo PC 11, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 1, 2018
  3. BeeCeeDee Win User
    Blurry fonts on Windows 10 computer

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and have tried the above steps - it has not helped. When using Google Chrome my screen is very blurry.

BeeCeeDee, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Zaspera Win User

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Everything on my computer is blurry - Similar Threads - Everything computer blurry

2. Micrphone not picking any sounds, tried everything I could find

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micrphone not picking any sounds, tried everything I could find: So I built a new computer and I like to play games with my friends but I need to be able to speak with them for the best results. As the title says I have tried basically any help I could find (device manager/enabling and disabling/reinstalling audio drivers). I have two sets...
  3. BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...

BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...: [IMG]here is the sample guys thank youuuuuuu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/but-when-i-access-on-the-left-side-it-works-if-i/77160f74-4729-4782-a213-28052d5a6563
  4. PEOPLE USING OLD EMAIL ACCOUNTS, hacked computer and NOW TRACK EVERYTHING ONME THANKS TO...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PEOPLE USING OLD EMAIL ACCOUNTS, hacked computer and NOW TRACK EVERYTHING ONME THANKS TO...: Had to sign up just to rant here as i am getting no assistance - Punch my user name in the log in area, hit the forgot password and boom - not my phone or email, Try to report it -no luck. filled out the forms , did not provide enough info and need to resubmit - Cant i get...
  5. All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All downloaded games having issues/Says I'm not admin/Everything rebooting: Hello all, this problem started happening just today. It was fine earlier at about 3:00pm, but when I got home at about 10ish, I started having all sorts of problems. The Laptop I have is the 17inch MSI GE72 M VR, 7RG Apache Pro. The Graphics Card is thee GeForce GTX 1070,...
  6. I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have tried everything I can find to go from 17711 to 17713 but no success: I have a surface pro 4 and I have never had trouble with updates except for the update from 17711 to 17713. Sometimes it does the initial setup but when its gets to booting back into windows it never completes. I have tried everything possible including turning off services...
  7. Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried

Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried: For the past 5 weeks my computer has been randomly locking up and I can’t figure out why. Mouse won’t move, nothing on my screen changes, and if I press caps lock the light does not change on keyboard. I reset my pc and ran several scans on my computer for malware so it’s not...
  8. Explorer/Network shown everything except Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer/Network shown everything except Computer: While trying to connect a new pc to our network I somehow no longer see "Computer" in "Network" on my computer's Explorer. Oddly, the new computer Network is showing everything but on my PC "Media Devices" "Multifunction Devices", etc all are there but no Computer" (see...
  9. Computer keeps waking from sleep. Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer keeps waking from sleep. Tried everything.: Computer regularly wakes from sleep. Powercfg -lastwake shows nothing. All wake timers are disabled. All schedules have allow wakeup unticked. All device wakeups (mouse, keyboard etc) are disabled. Event viewer shows all the wake times but Wake source: Unknown....
  10. Running low fps on decent computer, I've tried everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running low fps on decent computer, I've tried everything: I'm new to PC, just built my first once 5 days ago, i have a 1050ti, 16gb of ram, and a core i5 7500, i was told that's a pretty decent set up and i could run games decent but when i try to play anything i'm running 25-45 fps with everything on low including cs go. All my...