Windows 10: Everything on my computer is blurry

Discus and support Everything on my computer is blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of the text, images, etc. have become blurry for some reason. This is especially noticeable when zoomed in with the Magnifier tool. I just updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lizzie Jo PC 11, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Everything on my computer is blurry

All of the text, images, etc. have become blurry for some reason. This is especially noticeable when zoomed in with the Magnifier tool. I just updated (I believe to version 1803), and this wasn't happening until after the update.

To specify, when looking at the text and images anywhere on my computer, whether it be on the internet or in my files saved to my computer, they appear "vectorized." There is no "stair stepping" pixelization on the edges, but rather a strange, smooth edge that looks very unappealing, and makes text difficult to read.

I included an image of what the text looks like on my screen, hopefully you can see it on your screens.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this? I've been searching for hours, and nothing I can find on the internet (ClearType, Advanced Scaling, etc.) has helped. Thank you very much to anyone who can offer me any assistance!

:)

Lizzie Jo PC 11, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 1, 2018
  3. BeeCeeDee Win User
    Blurry fonts on Windows 10 computer

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and have tried the above steps - it has not helped. When using Google Chrome my screen is very blurry.

BeeCeeDee, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Zaspera Win User

Everything on my computer is blurry

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

Everything on my computer is blurry

1. Everything on my computer is blurry - Similar Threads - Everything computer blurry

2. after a recent update, everything on my computer is now blurry. What can be done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a recent update, everything on my computer is now blurry. What can be done?: I got into to work this morning and everything is blurry. I have tried to toggle the scaling on/off button. I am not sure what happened and how to fix it....
  3. after a recent update, everything on my computer is now blurry. What can be done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after a recent update, everything on my computer is now blurry. What can be done?: I got into to work this morning and everything is blurry. I have tried to toggle the scaling on/off button. I am not sure what happened and how to fix it....
  4. after a recent update, everything on my computer is now blurry. What can be done?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blurry Computer Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Computer Screen: I have two monitors, one of them has a slightly blurred screen, the texts seem out of focus... I don't know if it was a coincidence, but this happened after I downloaded the Quartus program from Intel.The problem is not the cable, video driver, or monitor.i'm brazilian so...
  6. Blurry Computer Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Computer Screen: I have two monitors, one of them has a slightly blurred screen, the texts seem out of focus... I don't know if it was a coincidence, but this happened after I downloaded the Quartus program from Intel.The problem is not the cable, video driver, or monitor.i'm brazilian so...
  7. Blurry Computer Screen

8. My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry

My screen keeps adjusting and makes everything blurry: This basically happens every time I watch YouTube, Twitch, or anything with a video, once I get watching, the screen blacks out for a second, then comes back on, making everything blurry. This doesn't affect my second monitor only my main monitor, and it gets really annoying,...
  9. everything is written blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    everything is written blurry: hi i shut my laptop down then i boot it up again now everything is blurry as shown in the pic and has it something to do with like i left it laying upside down? just check the video titles[ATTACH]...
  10. Everything on the desktop is appering blurry

Everything on the desktop is appering blurry: When I on the pc everything which is displayed on the pc is appearing blur. The screen is blur. Earlier it was not like this, suddenly the screen light began to change and it became more blur. Please give a quick suggestion what should I do. how to fix this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows everything blurry

2. magnifier makes everthing blurry on pc

3. windows assistance blurry text and images

4. everything on my pc is blurry