Windows 10: 'Everything' search tool 1.4 beta is worth a look

Discus and support 'Everything' search tool 1.4 beta is worth a look in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this fast free search tool is often recommended. 1.4beta has added a useful advanced search feature: [img] See also comments here on their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Aug 7, 2016.

1. dalchina New Member

'Everything' search tool 1.4 beta is worth a look

dalchina, Aug 7, 2016

2. Nokia 6600, cant get back off...Arhhh

NMT 1.4 beta supports Nokia 6600 fold.

Please check the compatibility list from here:
    http://europe.nokia.com/A4423135

You need to upgrade NMT1.3 to NMT1.4.

requirement for NMT 1.4 is Mac OS X 10.5.5 or higher.

If possible you can upgrade your OS.

or you can check with NMT 1.3 beta latest build.

1. Run NMT

2. Tool & Settings> Check for updates now.

3. Restart your mac and then try to conect

If that does not work, only way is to update the mac os or dependency on any third party tool.

satari---01, Aug 7, 2016
  3. E71 search tool

i am not sure if this is the kind of search tool that you are looking for but i use, it is still in the beta pahse but it works just fine in general, have a look at least

http://www.t9nav.com/

radical24---01, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Ethelwulf Win User

Nice tool

I just use UltraSearch it works the same way for me
    thanks for the Update

Ethelwulf, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

1. 'Everything' search tool 1.4 beta is worth a look - Similar Threads - 'Everything' search tool

2. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything looks jaggy and pixelated: So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything was going smoothly. Then, I noticed that everything was looking pretty jaggy and pixelated. Everything, in every program....
  3. Looking for Network Analysis tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for Network Analysis tool: Is there a GUI based network traffic analysis tool like tcpdump for Windows? If no GUI, then I’ll settle for a command line version. I found a product from Microolap however, I want to know what my options are? Thank-You 154589
  4. Is It Worth It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Worth It?: so, im a student, and i only have one machine which is my laptop, which is decent in performance, and has too much RAM (16 gigs), and in my previous machine, i was an insider, and so i would like to find out if it is worth it being an insider for windows 10, and if so, then...
  5. Everything looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything looks different: Hi, i have just purchased a all in one hp, iv noticed when i use google chrome all the text/font looks different, as it does on word etc etc, if i open google home it looks ok well just google.com looks ok its driving me mad, i do have office 7 on it other than that what it...
  6. Search Tool

in Cortana
    Search Tool: Hi I can not find the contents in pdf file by using Forder Exploer. Please support !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-tool/bd9e22d5-e567-4149-812c-24131ad9e50a"
  7. Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!: Battlefield 1 Open Beta is now on and it's awesome! If you signed up to be a BF1 Insider, check your email for redeem code and get into the battle! [img] 62145
  8. Looking for a tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a tool: I am looking for a tool to download that does the following: Removes all of the data collecting/telemetry found here: [REPO] Windows 10 TELEMETRY REPOSITORY Removes all apps including the Store, Cortana, and Edge Removes OneDrive and SkyDrive including the SkyDrive in...
  9. Looking for a WIFI connectivity tool.

Looking for a WIFI connectivity tool.: Hello, I'm doing some WAP upgrades for a company I work for. They have a pretty robust Cisco lightweight AP system and I'm upgrading the hardware to support wireless AC. I have 60-70 WAPs to go through and I want to go through them quickly. They have multiple subnets...
  10. I'm looking for a network tool

I'm looking for a network tool: It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet. I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everything search beta