Windows 10: Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?

Discus and support Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It has been doing this EVERY time I restart or start up my computer. It is very annoying as it clears some of my apps. It also says it is putting me on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Darrel Hua, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?

It has been doing this EVERY time I restart or start up my computer. It is very annoying as it clears some of my apps. It also says it is putting me on a temporary account or something like that. If I could get some help, it would be much appreciated.

Thank You

:)

Darrel Hua, Aug 27, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Everytime I start my computer it says preparing windows my icons are moved not where I left them.

Hi after i downloaded windows 10 i cant get my HP officejet 4500 to scan i tried writing hp but no reply

myrnaalvarez, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?

1. Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows? - Similar Threads - Everytime start Computer

2. Preparing Automatic Repair Everytime I Turn on My Computer or Not Turning on at All

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Automatic Repair Everytime I Turn on My Computer or Not Turning on at All: I have an ASUS Vivobook and have had it for about two years. I am having an issue that was occurring weekly and is now occurring daily where I will close the top and then open it, and instead of being in sleep mode and being on the lock screen, it has completely shut off....
  3. Preparing Automatic Repair Everytime I Turn on My Computer or Not Turning on at All

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preparing Automatic Repair Everytime I Turn on My Computer or Not Turning on at All: I have an ASUS Vivobook and have had it for about two years. I am having an issue that was occurring weekly and is now occurring daily where I will close the top and then open it, and instead of being in sleep mode and being on the lock screen, it has completely shut off....
  4. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  5. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  6. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this: my laptop has been acting up for the past week whenever i try to boot it up it says my device needs to be repaired and driver has errors or corrupted. I have tried so many solutions nothing has worked i cant even get to my login dism commands have not work every time i have...
  8. 10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    10 bluescreens everytime i start up my pc!!: i have a problem with my windows where everytime i start up my pc i get at least 10 bluescreens and when it finaly works i sometimes get a random bluescreen when playing a game or watching youtube. I had this problem for a while and fully set my windows to factory settings...
  9. Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have to re-connect my mouse everytime I start up my computer.: Hello everyone. So I got this problem... Everytime I turn on my computer I have to disconnect and then re-connect my mouse back in USB port to have my mouse to work. It's not that big of a deal, but it's a bonus job whenever I turn my pc on, so how can I solve this? I'm...
  10. Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime I start up my Computer, It has to Prepare for Windows?: It has been doing this EVERY time I restart or start up my computer. It is very annoying as it clears some of my apps. It also says it is putting me on a temporary account or something like that. If I could get some help, it would be much appreciated. Thank You 19622