Windows 10: everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet

Discus and support everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI microsoft community, I want some help.I am having problem with internet on window 10 pc. My pc is always connected to landline but when i turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hammadhassan1, Jul 21, 2018.

1. everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet

HI microsoft community,

I want some help.I am having problem with internet on window 10 pc. My pc is always connected to landline but when i turn on and start my pc there is no internet access to my pc but when i restart my pc, internet start working,please fix this problem because restarting my pc always for internet access is very annoying,please help i will be thanksfull to you and microsoft,if you need more information to fix i can give you.

:)

Hammadhassan1, Jul 21, 2018

2. internet connection sharing is lost everytime windows 10 is restarted

Hi,

thanks for replying, I went through the above mentioned steps, but ICS still does not start automatically,

I have to manually start the service everytime i restart the PC. screenshot is attached
    everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet fbc56f80-4eac-4976-a09a-de85eb17ee7b?upload=true.jpg

Now it appears that the problem lies with the automatic startup of ICS.

puneetdhadwal, Jul 21, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 21, 2018
  4. everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet

1. everytime needs to restart pc to connect to landline internet - Similar Threads - everytime needs restart

2. PC Randomly Restarts When Connected To Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Restarts When Connected To Internet: My PC will restart itself within 3 minutes when I am connected to internet via either Ethernet or WI-FI. My PC won’t restart when I am not connected to internet. I have already reinstalled all the drivers and network drivers still persists. I have also tried a fresh install...
  3. PC Randomly Restarts When Connected To Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Restarts When Connected To Internet: My PC will restart itself within 3 minutes when I am connected to internet via either Ethernet or WI-FI. My PC won’t restart when I am not connected to internet. I have already reinstalled all the drivers and network drivers still persists. I have also tried a fresh install...
  4. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  5. Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?

Why do I need to restart my pc to connect to the internet?: For about a year now when I sign in or wake my pc up, I have to restart it in order to connect to the internet at all. It reads "connected no internet". Then I restart and it works fine, until it does it again. Sometimes its that day, sometimes its the next. Both wi-fi and...
  6. Need help Pc not connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help Pc not connecting to internet: I just got a pc for Christmas and just hooked it up but it won’t connect to internet no internets even show up even though my phone and l can connect fine please help. submitted by /u/dovakinalex69 [link] [comments]...
  7. Connecting landline to PC Soft Phone

Connecting landline to PC Soft Phone: Good morning, all, I work from home and am trying to optimize my physical desk real estate. I have a hand set connected to our home landline, and am wondering if there is a "substitute" for that physical hand set in the form of a soft phone app on W10. I have done some...
  8. PC won't connect to internet after restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC won't connect to internet after restart: So after a restart my computer wont connect to internet at all whether if its via ethernet or wifi nothing, the only thing i changed was i gave permission to a registery editor file only cause my VPN support told me to do. Anyway so now im stuck with no internet I've tried...
  9. Identfying internet everytime PC starts

Identfying internet everytime PC starts: It has a globe icon saying identifying access and I have to run the trouble-shooter which fixes if straight away tried several solutions but it keeps coming back...
  10. internet connection sharing is lost everytime windows 10 is restarted

internet connection sharing is lost everytime windows 10 is restarted: I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I use this PC to share wireless connection on LAN. It had no problem in windows 7, but after upgrading to windows 10, ICS is lost everytime the PC is rebooted. But since the upgrade, this only works after manually disabling and...