Windows 10: Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome

Discus and support Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Previously, we posted a proposal to mark all HTTP pages as definitively “not secure” and remove secure indicators for HTTPS pages. HTTPS usage on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome

Source: https://blog.chromium.org/2018/05/ev...ndicators.html

:)

Brink, May 17, 2018
  2. LizKneale Win User

Google chrome.

Yes from the Google Chrome website.

I am also battling to sign in to this page. It takes ages. (using Edge)

Also the apps default settings page freezes on opening

On the apps list under settings it shows Google chrome but states that it is unavailable

LizKneale, May 18, 2018
  3. cullen10 Win User
    Google Chrome download

that does not work it always said

There is a problem connecting securely to this website.

The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

You should close this webpage.

Click here to close this webpage.

More information

[*]If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
    [*]When going to a website with an address such as Example Domain, try adding the 'www' to the address, Example Domain.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

cullen10, May 18, 2018
Thema:

Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome

1. Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Evolving security indicators

2. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  3. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  4. Windows Security Google Chrome dialogue crashes Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Google Chrome dialogue crashes Chrome: Win10 version 20H2 Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 Official Build 64-bit Problem date: 20-Dec-2020 Open Chrome > find a password protected site served by a saved Chrome password > Click Chrome "key" icon > click Manage Passwords button > click "eye" icon > opens Windows...
  5. Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome: No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer Posted by Devlin Cronin, Chrome Extensions Team The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users to...
  6. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to...
  7. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35
  8. Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Hi folks, since downloading and installing the 'Anniversary Update' I have not been able to open Google Chrome. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas please. Many thanks. 59675
  9. Add or Remove Security Indicator Text for HTTPS Pages in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Security Indicator Text for HTTPS Pages in Google Chrome: How to: Add or Remove Security Indicator Text for HTTPS Pages in Google Chrome How to Add or Remove Security Indicator Text for HTTPS Pages in Google Chrome Starting with Google Chrome 69, the Secure indicator text was removed from the Chrome URL address bar for HTTPS...
  10. Google's look evolved

in Windows 10 News
    Google's look evolved: ... sportin a new look! ... and favicon! [img] Google has changed a lot over the past 17 years—from the range of our products to the evolution of their look and feel. And today we’re changing things up once again: So why are we doing this now? Once upon a time,...