Windows 10: Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly

Discus and support Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I'm facing a weird and unexplained issue with Excel 2016 (part of Office 365). When I am opening a certain XLSX file (which is very simple... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Reinstallator, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly

Hello,

I'm facing a weird and unexplained issue with Excel 2016 (part of Office 365).

When I am opening a certain XLSX file (which is very simple and only contains a few date-based formulas), Excel simply hangs at "Starting. . .". After approximately 20 seconds, I got a popup saying that Excel is not responding.

If I don't want to wait, I just have to kill Excel.exe processes and click on my file again. It then opens in less than 1 second.

I've already reinstalled office 3 times, and the issue is still there, but it's very random.
    I've already changed my default printer (the default one was a Wifi printer, which is not always available).

What should I try next ?

:)

Reinstallator, Mar 30, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Mar 30, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly :)

musum, Mar 30, 2017
Thema:

Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly

1. Excel 2016 hangs at "Starting" randomly - Similar Threads - Excel 2016 hangs

2. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel 2016 freezes: Is there a reason, why Excel 2016 freezes when running under Windows 10? IT appears immediately after the start / restart of the system.Ictried a new User Profile, with No results.***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel 2016 freezes: Is there a reason, why Excel 2016 freezes when running under Windows 10? IT appears immediately after the start / restart of the system.Ictried a new User Profile, with No results.***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  4. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Excel 2016 Start Screen

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 Start Screen: I am running the very latest version of Windows 10 and Office 2016. I haven't used Excel in a long time until just a few days ago. I was following some instructions about the Excel Startup Screen. The instructions I found online shows a completely different Startup Screen...
  6. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2016: How can I recover an excel2016 file that will not open maybe corrupt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2016/4ac0eb0f-7f93-4203-ba6e-ee4aa9899ed3
  7. MS excel 2016 issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS excel 2016 issue: I have windows 10 with MS Office 2016 on i5 and 8 GB RAM machine but when i try to open a 14 MB excel file it show not responding and after some time stop working. please help...
  8. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2016: How do I customize the default date format in Excel 2016 to this -- Mmm dd / yyyy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2016/1e4038d6-9a54-44e0-9556-925b91cef13a
  9. Excel 2016 - Random Dark Gridlines in PDF

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2016 - Random Dark Gridlines in PDF: I've got an Excel 2016 spreadsheet that I am printing using the "Microsoft Print to PDF" option. I want the spreadsheet to show gridlines. Everything works fine except there are four cells in the spreadsheet where the gridlines are significantly darker than is true for all of...
  10. Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel 2016: I've recently installed Office 365 Home (64-bit edition) on a brand new Dell XPS 15 9570 with 32 Gb of RAM and an i7 6-core processor and a 4k screen along with an Nvidia 1050 GPU. However, I've been very disappointed with the performance of Excel on the machine relative to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel 2016 randomly hangs while loading