Windows 10: Excel crash after update

Discus and support Excel crash after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After last updates the Excel crashes when try to edit cells. Now there is Win 10 Mobile version 1709, OS build 10.0.16352.50016 and Excel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by honzaje, Jul 20, 2018.

1. honzaje Win User

Excel crash after update

After last updates the Excel crashes when try to edit cells.

Now there is Win 10 Mobile version 1709, OS build 10.0.16352.50016 and Excel 16002.10717.20001.0

:)

honzaje, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows explorer issues with preview pane and excel

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot crashing issues with Excel on this
    article.

Kindly update us on the result.

Marby Rey, Jul 20, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Excel crash after update

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Excel crash after update

1. Excel crash after update - Similar Threads - Excel crash update

2. Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe: One of our user's machines keeps crashing display drivers when opening certain excel documents. Investigating the incidents in event viewer has reviled a crash of dwm.exe. The user is using a thunderbolt docking station and the device is running integrated intel graphics....
  3. Excel crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel crashes: Also on a regular basis, the programme does not respond when coming out of the column filter. "Program not responding" etc. Eventually, after waiting a long time, it will respond. If it closed the file it says Microsoft is gathering the info. m I have had that problem for a...
  4. Excel crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel crashes: Also on a regular basis, the programme does not respond when coming out of the column filter. "Program not responding" etc. Eventually, after waiting a long time, it will respond. If it closed the file it says Microsoft is gathering the info. m I have had that problem for a...
  5. Excel crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Excel Crash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel Crash: Excel Office 2010 version crashed, when it restarted it tried to install Office 2010 Pro and I get and install error message 1310 "Writing to C\Program Filesx86\Microsoft Office\Office 14\ Excel.exe Verify that you have access to that directory." When I go to that executable...
  7. Excel problem after Browser update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel problem after Browser update: Hi - after I updated my browser yesterday, my Excel files look very strange. Everything is inverted, even the row numbers. I'm assuming I have to update Excel now also. How do I do that? I'm running a MacBook Air and I have the subscribe plan. Thanks Murray Fein...
  8. Excel crashes after update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel crashes after update: Hi, My PC recently did an automatic update or something similar and now Excel crashes suddenly if I edit certain cells on spreadsheets. I have tried creating new spreadsheets thinking maybe the old ones were corrupted but same thing. I feel its related to the update. This...
  9. Windows 10 Update 1803 Crashes Excel 2002

Windows 10 Update 1803 Crashes Excel 2002: Hello, So frustrated here after Windows 10 Update to version 1803. I have two computers running first thing I noticed was I could not modify or change excel files. I'm using Office XP 2002. The other computer crashed completely will get to that later. So I turned on "update...
  10. Latest update crashes Office (Excel) files.

Latest update crashes Office (Excel) files.: Hi, This morning I realised Win 10 updated itself overnight. In doing so it has caused serious problems with my old trustworthy Office XP. I can't open any files or enter any data as all files crash. I have uninstalled and re-installed (with restarts) twice but it doesn't fix...