Windows 10: Excel Error Code (Tolik)

Discus and support Excel Error Code (Tolik) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I tried to open Excel and it said it was not installed. I have Windows Office 2016 installed and my Windows Word works just fine. I tried to open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RaymondWindoz10, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Excel Error Code (Tolik)

I tried to open Excel and it said it was not installed.
    I have Windows Office 2016 installed and my Windows Word works just fine.

I tried to open the app and it said Windows Excel is not installed......(Tolik)
    I am seeing the error code when I try to upload TraderXL from CNET.

Excel is downloaded, if I open one of the many examples they have, it opens just fine.

But TraderXL still won't download.
    Even if I open Excel on a new page, it still won't open.

I tried searching online for a solution but I only found solutions to Windows 2007......... and similar outdated formats.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Feb 26, 2018

2. error 0x80004002

get this error code when trying to add details to excel. 0x80004002

WILLIAMBENESCH, Feb 26, 2018
  3. Batch file command returns error

Here is the code and error

IF NOT EXIST C:\Users\Visitor\OneDrive\Documents\Office 2016\Excell 2016\Expense Manager. (

echo C:\Users\Visitor\OneDrive\Documents\Office 2016\Excell 2016\Expense Manager

goto :Return

)

:Return

pause

cls

exit

The error code returned is: The system cannot find the path specified

I hard coded this code rather than use %USERPROFILE% and still got the error code so it didn't matter what I used.

When I used the variable and echoed it to the screen it showed exactly what it should so it was parsed correctly into

c:\Users\Visitor\OneDrive\Documents\Office 2016\Excell 2016\Expense Manager

What gives?

JMiller1958, Feb 26, 2018
  4. Excel Error Code (Tolik)

Anyone.......I would really like to download the TraderXL

RaymondWindoz10, Feb 26, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    TraderXL Pro is a discontinued product. The last update for it was in 2012 and it only supports using Excel versions up to Office 2010. Your version of Excel is too new for it to recognise it, by the looks of it.
    The latest versions of obsolete software

6. Thanks........

I'll find another product to use........

RaymondWindoz10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Excel Error Code (Tolik)

1. Excel Error Code (Tolik) - Similar Threads - Excel Error Code

2. Microsoft Excel WINGDING NOT WORKING - Character Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Excel WINGDING NOT WORKING - Character Code: Hello,Every time I type in the PROPER CHARCATER Code IT NEVER EVER enters in the right symbol. I have to keep going to symbols chart finding the symbol and inserting it. How can I fix this? I am using both check mark symbols with character code 252 & 254. When I type this in...
  3. Microsoft Excel WINGDING NOT WORKING - Character Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Excel WINGDING NOT WORKING - Character Code: Hello,Every time I type in the PROPER CHARCATER Code IT NEVER EVER enters in the right symbol. I have to keep going to symbols chart finding the symbol and inserting it. How can I fix this? I am using both check mark symbols with character code 252 & 254. When I type this in...
  4. Microsoft Excel WINGDING NOT WORKING - Character Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant access Excel spreadsheets Error code 0xc000012f Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant access Excel spreadsheets Error code 0xc000012f Windows 10 Laptop: Hi - please can you help, im not good with computers. Excel is installed on my windows 10 laptop, I used it 4 days ago but now I cannot open my spreadsheets. I get a pop up with the msg below.Microsoft Office 15\clientx64\apiclient.dll is either not designed to run on windows...
  6. Excel 2010 throwing an error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Excel 2010 throwing an error: Hi. I've got excel 2010 installed on my windows 10 PC, and it opens and runs fine. The issue is when trying to open a saved doc, I get an error "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with software publisher". I can open files if I open excel...
  7. Excel Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Error: My excel worksheet keeps popping up a message " sorry excel is not working there is an error ........ " so annoying. This happened a few years ago as well but cannot remember how I got it sorted...
  8. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar: Hello All, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!! Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and...
  9. excel error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    excel error message: keep getting error message to shut down excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-error-message/cbb5b0b1-045e-4f50-b403-55210b0810ab
  10. Entering row in Excel - error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Entering row in Excel - error: [img] Hello all, So I'm trying to put together a table in Excel which i managed to do, however I need insert 3 lines at the top of the table(above the head of the tabel), but Excel won't allow it. Is anybody familiar with this sort of error? I've been browsing online...