Windows 10: Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

Discus and support Excel Is Constantly Freezing? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm having an issue, ever since I installed Windows 10(upgraded, then did a clean install), I've been having issues with Excel. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by shadow2201, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

Hey all,

I'm having an issue, ever since I installed Windows 10(upgraded, then did a clean install), I've been having issues with Excel. I have Office 2013 and everytime I open an excel document, then close it when I'm done, it freezes. Only happens on excel though, Outlook and Word work fine(only other 2 programs I use). I've done the quick repair and the Online slower repair, along with uninstalling and reinstalling Office. None of these have helped. Any other thoughts? Is this some kind of bug with Windows 10 or is it just me?

Thanks

:)

shadow2201, Sep 27, 2015

2. Microsoft released this garbage and are calling it an operating system?

Agreed. This has to be the worst thing every put on an unsuspecting civilization since germany invaded poland. It crashes constantly, takes hours to reboot, gives little warning for updates then forces them on you crashing everything you are working
    on. Excel constantly freezes. Its a joke OS but no choice.

Jim Shoobridge, Sep 27, 2015
  3. Help Window

Windows 10 after recent update, help window for Outlook, word, excel pops up constantly, with multiple tabs. Seems to be in loop or repeating process. Eventually locks up system. I can not find a way to disable help window

DavidFrame44, Sep 27, 2015
  4. PhilC50 Win User

Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

I've noticed that Excel takes much longer to start up since upgrading but haven't had any freezes yet.

PhilC50, Sep 27, 2015
Thema:

Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

1. Excel Is Constantly Freezing? - Similar Threads - Excel Constantly Freezing

2. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel 2016 freezes: Is there a reason, why Excel 2016 freezes when running under Windows 10? IT appears immediately after the start / restart of the system.Ictried a new User Profile, with No results.***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel 2016 freezes: Is there a reason, why Excel 2016 freezes when running under Windows 10? IT appears immediately after the start / restart of the system.Ictried a new User Profile, with No results.***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  4. Excel 2016 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Excel and pdf freezes, hang.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel and pdf freezes, hang.: Whenever I connect to the Wi-Fi home or other place internet, my Excel & Word usually freeze for a long time. its buffering means keep going round and round. but the main thing is when i connect to the my office LAN its working smoothly, nothing is happen. same thing is...
  6. Constantly freezing

Constantly freezing: My desktop originally had Windows 8.1 installed, and ran flawlessly. After upgrading to Windows 10, it had constant freeze issues. It was so bad that I quit using it. I currently need it again, so I'm trying to get it working. I purchased a new Samsung SSD drive and did a...
  7. constant freezing

constant freezing: freezes when trying to save a file freezes when transfering from one file to another freezes while trying to save to PDF I understand MS has a solution to this in the Insider Program. What about us? rand scan now , no integrity issues antivirus says nothing latest...
  8. Constant freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freezing: My PC freezes constantly, every 2 - 3 seconds. It only lasts half a second, but it happens so often it is almost impossible to use. This also causes the audio to cut out and glitch very frequently, and as a music producer this is extremely frustrating. Any help is much...
  9. Freezing constantly

Freezing constantly: First the PC started to freeze after leaving the PC idle for 2-3min, sometimes a bit longer (been happening since around two months ago). The screen/audio would freeze if I didn't constantly use the mouse or keyboard, turning it off normally didn't work either so I had to...
  10. Excel Issues - Mainly Freezing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Issues - Mainly Freezing: Just installed Windows 10 a few days ago. Several times when using Excel (I have Excel 2010) I'll do something very simple - like try to Bold or Underline some text, and it freezes on me. I let it run for awhile to see if it fixes the issue but hasn't yet. I have to use task...