Windows 10: Exception software error

Discus and support Exception software error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using the ABC spellcheck yesterday and it only checked maybe 6 words before shutting down. I'm afraid I'm not techy but I've had a look on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElaineHepple, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Exception software error

I was using the ABC spellcheck yesterday and it only checked maybe 6 words before shutting down.

I'm afraid I'm not techy but I've had a look on YouTube etc and some people suggested it may not like the add-ins so I switched them off and it's still happening. It's also happening in other documents as well.

Until yesterday it worked perfectly and I have no idea why it's started.

I've attached a screenshot of the error message.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Exception software error [​IMG]

:)

ElaineHepple, Aug 18, 2018
  2. reverze Win User

harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Exception software error

software exception

Hi Andrew,

Let's take care of your concern. The error code may be caused by some system files being damaged/corrupted. I suggest that you run
    System File Checker and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on Start and then select Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type SFC /Scannow on the prompt, and then press Enter. This scan will repair system files.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Exception software error

1. Exception software error - Similar Threads - Exception software error

2. ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...: Hey,I get the error:The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x0007FFB84F2051CI think one of my applications crashes, how can I know which application is the responsible for this error?Error image:...
  3. ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...: Hey,I get the error:The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x0007FFB84F2051CI think one of my applications crashes, how can I know which application is the responsible for this error?Error image:...
  4. Unknown Software Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Software Exception: unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x0000FFCAE54CD29.This is all I know. It seems like it’s tied to an application error. The sfc scan looks like it deleted OneDrive from the pc....
  5. Unknown Software Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Software Exception: unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x0000FFCAE54CD29.This is all I know. It seems like it’s tied to an application error. The sfc scan looks like it deleted OneDrive from the pc....
  6. Unknown Software Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. EXCEPTION ERRORS WHILE INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE !

EXCEPTION ERRORS WHILE INSTALLING ANY SOFTWARE !: PLEASE HELP! I CAN'T INSTALL ANY SOFTWARE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-errors-while-installing-any-software/9576f695-0112-45db-9d33-03c79347a9a6
  8. Error "The exception unknown software exception 0x0eedfade occurred in the application at...

Error "The exception unknown software exception 0x0eedfade occurred in the application at...: My computer had bluescreened with the memory management code. At the time of the error, I had already started running MdSched to find the issue but during the reset portion before my computer could even turn off while the 'closing apps' screen was still up it showed the...
  9. Error message: Exception unknown software error

Error message: Exception unknown software error: During the day I receive such kind of error messages: Teams.exe - Application Error the exception unknown software exception 0xe0000008 occurred at location 0x00007FFAFD009129 What could be the reason?...
  10. the exception unknown software exception 0x06d007e

the exception unknown software exception 0x06d007e: I keep getting the pop up " the exception unknown software exception (0x06d007e) occurred in te application at location 0x000000007595DDC2" when I start my laptop and this keeps popping continuously until I Login and then it occurs intermittently. Please advise what is the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a disk read error unexpected store exception