Windows 10: Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

Discus and support Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pantz, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Pantz Win User

Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the Migration, ( Not Sure ) so i guess its safe to remove those ?

Thanks in advance

:)

Pantz, Mar 10, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

Outlook Tasks in Windows Phone 7

Google does not use Microsoft Exchange. They use Exchange ActiveSync to serve data to mobile devices. There's the difference.

Microsoft Exchange = email server

Exchange ActiveSync = mobile data protocol

Google has implemented ActiveSync in a weird way anyway and Google Tasks are not natively supported. Only tasks from Windows Live and Microsoft Exchange are supported natively for the time being.

Entegy, Mar 10, 2017
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 10, 2017
  4. Pantz Win User

Fixed, Hello Guys and Gals , i was able to determine which accounts that i needed to keep

Thanks

Pantz, Mar 11, 2017
Thema:

1. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange - Similar Threads - Exchange ActiveSync Microsoft

2. Create the Exchange account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create the Exchange account: 无法在Mail下添加Exchange的邮箱,错误原因显示账户密码不正确,烦请帮忙解决,谢谢。(BTW: 系统版本是win10家庭版,想要绑定的邮箱在另外一台电脑可以添加到Exchange账户中,所以应该不是邮箱问题) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-the-exchange-account/2e38f5dc-e7ff-4e8c-9b57-0a3169dfa42f
  3. Windows Key Exchange

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key Exchange: Hello, I hope you are having a nice day! I am away on vacation and am concerned that someone at home will take my activation code that is on my case of my pc, is there any way I can convert it into a digital code or protect it somehow....
  4. EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC POLICIES BROKER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC POLICIES BROKER: Should I download exchange ActiveSync policies broker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exchange-activesync-policies-broker/5dd12903-59c1-49f0-8da0-2dad61d77001
  5. Earthlink email with Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Earthlink email with Exchange: I have a client who insists on using his earthlink.net POP email address. He wants to have the ability to have his email, calendar and contacts sync across multiple computers and mobile devices. Obviously, I'm thinking an Exchange account. EarthLink doesn't offer Hosted...
  6. Outlook not finding Exchange???

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not finding Exchange???: I have a clean install on build 9879. While making this computer ready to use I installed Office 2010. When I went to setup my regular Microsoft Exchange cloud hosted account in Outlook it could not find the server. It would not find it with SSL or without. I tried a...
  7. Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains: I'm not sure if a recent update to Outlook 2016 (I subscribe to Office 365) introduced this or not... Recently, I'm frequently prompted for my password for an email where I'm an independent contractor. If I set the account up as new, it goes through fine. Periodically...
  8. exchange activesync

in Browsers and Email
    exchange activesync: After I installed the new build, at windows startup ta appearing exchange activesync policies window broker ' or not, and when I'm going to add an email from hotmail in mail app pops up this same window and the error when adding the email with the code 0x80040b0b. [img]...
  9. microsoft exchange server database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft exchange server database: I have experience with MS Exchange Server 2013 for two years. But today I have seen - Corrupted header information, when I opened program. How did it happen? What to do? 54187
  10. BSOD Exchange Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Exchange Server: Got a BSOD on an Exchange server today, Windows 2008 R2. I was just looking around the exchange management console and the machine disconnected me, I went into VMWare, opened the console and it had BSOD on me. I managed to run the minidump file in windbg and get the...