Windows 10: exchange activesync

Discus and support exchange activesync in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After I installed the new build, at windows startup ta appearing exchange activesync policies window broker ' or not, and when I'm going to add an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by zzOzz, Nov 17, 2015.

1. zzOzz Win User

exchange activesync

After I installed the new build, at windows startup ta appearing exchange activesync policies window broker ' or not, and when I'm going to add an email from hotmail in mail app pops up this same window and the error when adding the email with the code 0x80040b0b.

exchange activesync [​IMG]

:)

zzOzz, Nov 17, 2015

2. How do I sync my computer with KIN TWO?

Hi aquaria67,

ActiveSync for the desktop PC is not supported, however Exchange ActiveSync is. With Exchange ActiveSync, you are able to sync contacts and Mail on your KIN with an exisiting Exchange Mail account.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Nov 17, 2015
  3. E71 activesync

None. MfE is the Exchange ActiveSync client.

Your IT people have to install the ActiveSync on the Exchange server.

king___kong88, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

exchange activesync

1. exchange activesync - Similar Threads - exchange activesync

2. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  3. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...: A few months ago I migrated our Exchange to a new provider with a good and long-standing reputation. No issues so far -- except one.I recently noticed that in the Notes field for a certain Contact, most of the lengthy text that was in there has disappeared, leaving only the...
  4. Notes field in some Contacts in Exchange / Outlook / ActiveSync lost most text in a few...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 'exchange ActiveSync' being used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'exchange ActiveSync' being used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...: I would like to ask the Virus-Malware community: if it is aware of a somewhat recent expanded 'MS compromise' to Users MS Email account Folders, by hackers that have acquired a users acct login info.Using exchange ActiveSync pls see -...
  6. 'exchange ActiveSync' been used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...

'exchange ActiveSync' been used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...: I would like to ask the Virus-Malware community: if it is aware of a somewhat recent expanded 'MS compromise' to Users MS Email account Folders, by hackers that have acquired a users acct login info.Using exchange ActiveSync pls see -...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate

Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate: Good morning, we are testing Windows Mail App as a possible client to Exchange 2016 server from Internet. Our policy required username + password and client certificate. When I have a computer outside the domain I succesfully configure email account and in the account...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate

Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate: Good morning, we are testing Windows Mail App as a possible client to Exchange 2016 server from Internet. Our policy required username + password and client certificate. When I have a computer outside the domain I succesfully configure email account and in the account...
  9. Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address

Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address: Greetings, My recent login activity showed successful sync's from an IPv6 address assigned to the Microsoft network earlier this month. The location was "unknown". I don't believe this was me. I've since changed my password and now I see one login attempt yesterday that...
  10. Is there any difference to a user between connecting as Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync?

Is there any difference to a user between connecting as Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync?: We have an on-Premises Exchange 2019 server and a domain that is hybrid synced to a 365 Tenant. Trying to add an account on the on-prem server to Windows 10 Mail bypasses AutoDiscover and only connects to 365. Outlook has a similar behaviour that can be fixed with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Exchange Active Sync Policy Manager Broker is requesting your permission