Windows 10: .exe Installation Problem

Discus and support .exe Installation Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm facing a weird and frustrating problem. I got a new Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (Freedos) a couple days ago. I installed Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Işın, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Işın Win User

.exe Installation Problem

Hey everyone,

I'm facing a weird and frustrating problem. I got a new Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (Freedos) a couple days ago. I installed Windows 10 with the .iso file I got from Windows.

I entered my license key and I updated drivers, installed all Windows updates and started to download programs I need.

The problem is I could install some of the .exe files and I couldn't install some. For instance, I couldn't install uTorrent, Bittorrent, latest Java, GeForce Experience. When I double click on exe file, I see a blue circle spinning but nothing happens. I tried numerous solutions I saw online and on youtube (including changing some values in the registry).

Now, I can install some .exe files in the second user account I've opened. It's a local user account (not an administrator). I tried changing that to administrator and use that account but it was like going back to where everything is started. I have to enter administrator password every time but at least I did installed uTorrent and GeForce Experience. For Java, still no hope.

I don't understand what the actual problem is. Thanks for your help.

:)

Işın, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2018
  4. .exe Installation Problem

Ubuntu installation problem?

@xfire
    I have tried installing to notebook, still have the same problem.
    anyway, thanks for the suggestion. *Smile .exe Installation Problem :)

Rickson Surya, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

.exe Installation Problem

1. .exe Installation Problem - Similar Threads - exe Installation Problem

2. problem installing an exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem installing an exe file: i had downloaded an old game file, needed to install it, however, the .exe file does not open. computer says "this app cant run in your pc. to find a version for your pc check with your software publisher." how do i solve this?? i tried the troubleshoot, the program doesnt...
  3. problem installing an exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem installing an exe file: i had downloaded an old game file, needed to install it, however, the .exe file does not open. computer says "this app cant run in your pc. to find a version for your pc check with your software publisher." how do i solve this?? i tried the troubleshoot, the program doesnt...
  4. Problem with Python .exe apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Python .exe apps: Hi,I've made a python program and I converted it to .exe file using pyinstaller. But the defender detects it as a trojan. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-python-exe-apps/e55c4306-a52b-4dad-b93b-d43de1552236
  5. Problem with self-extracting .exe files and program installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with self-extracting .exe files and program installation: After resetting my PC I have encountered some problems which do not allow me to install several programs: I am not able to install my Brother printers' drivers - installation ends with a message "Failed to decompress the archive". A similar message appears when I tried to...
  6. Single .exe not installing!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Single .exe not installing!: I've been using Win10 for a while and installing several .exe files without a problem. I recently got a trackball that came with a software that doesn't install by any chance. This is the only .exe file that does not install. I double-click it and nothing happens. I've...
  7. Exe file problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe file problem: In my pc some of the exe file setups are not opening.Whenever i open them nothing shows up no error screen nothing. It does the same when i open chrome setup it shows nothing . Plzz fix this problem....
  8. rundll32.exe causes heavy problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rundll32.exe causes heavy problems: Hi everyone, It's simply impossible to work fluently without been stopped, because of this process. All rundll32 processes in Task Manager point to the same process in system32. Many antivirus softwares have been tried, but nothing found. System info: Lenovo yoga with i7...
  9. Problem with running .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with running .exe files: Hi everyone, my friend having a problem with running .exe files. I thought it would be the best to ask here. He can't run .exe files. Sorry for my bad English. http://oi58.tinypic.com/spvnh1.jpg 20973
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .exe file installation problem on windows 10