Windows 10: .Exe or .Msc File Location for Network Troubleshooter

Discus and support .Exe or .Msc File Location for Network Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to find a specific file and after numerous unfruitful google and direct system32 searches, I've decided to come here. I'm looking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Forgettable, May 7, 2017.

1. .Exe or .Msc File Location for Network Troubleshooter

I've been trying to find a specific file and after numerous unfruitful google and direct system32 searches, I've decided to come here. I'm looking for one specific thing: The name and file location of the file that launches the network troubleshooter in Windows 10. When searching in from the start menu, the exact name of the function I'm looking for appears as: "Identify and repair network problems." It can also be accessed from the Settings -> Status -> Troubleshoot button.

Just to clarify, I'm not having any actual network or connectivity problems. I just need to know where the specified file is so that I can use it in a script I'm writing.

Thanks!

:)

Forgettable, May 7, 2017

2. Request for previous question re "hacked computer" date

A couple of months ago I asked MSC for help re a Microsoft voice alert

about a phishing attack. *NOTE I DO NOT NEED FURTHER HELP,since a Microsoft tech accessed,& showed me the location of spyware on my system network. I AM TOLD TO CREATE,& GO BACK TO A RESTORE POINT.

& MY QUESTION: COULD YOU LOCATE THE DATE OF MY REQUEST FOR HELP FROM MSC? (NEEDED TO CREATE A RESTORE POINT).?

Regards, Douglas WrightNB

DouglasWrightNB, May 7, 2017
  3. Andrew E. Win User
    Unable to block certain apps in Family Safety

Open run,or cmd prompt,type: services.msc in msc,locate the service that you want to control,

double click on it,locate "log on" tab,edit for user availability,close out msc

Also,R.click the service icon on desktop,R.click on it,properties,click on the security tab,edit..

Andrew E., May 7, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

.Exe or .Msc File Location for Network Troubleshooter

5. Perfect, that's exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Forgettable, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

.Exe or .Msc File Location for Network Troubleshooter

1. .Exe or .Msc File Location for Network Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Exe Msc File

2. Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.: I saw an earlier answer to this that didn't work for me. Difference may be that I am using Windows 11 and they weren't. I need to find the .exe file for Windows Snipping tool I am trying to program a new keyboard. Thanks y'all....
  3. Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.: I saw an earlier answer to this that didn't work for me. Difference may be that I am using Windows 11 and they weren't. I need to find the .exe file for Windows Snipping tool I am trying to program a new keyboard. Thanks y'all....
  4. Microsoft Mail exe Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail exe Location: I want to know where the microsoft mail .exe file is so that I can make a schedule for it in Task Scheduler. I'm talking about the Mail app, not Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-exe-location/2ebd832f-6483-4929-b699-58048e6c7f40
  5. Network Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network Troubleshooter: [ATTACH]Can anyone help why is coming up constantly and how do I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-troubleshooter/22b4e00d-95ff-443d-8be7-17b3abc745f3
  6. Sudden remove/change of .exe file location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden remove/change of .exe file location: Recently this problem occured when i turn my pc on and it showed that some of my application shortcuts were not working because the .exe file has been removed or changes to a new location although i didnt do any such thing. Then i clicked "fix it" the shortcut is fixed in no...
  7. Exe File Location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exe File Location: Hey guys, I installed a driver with an exe file a while back for a school project but no longer need it and I'm wondering if I am able to figure out which driver it installed from the exe file. I couldn't find it in my system's drivers so I am asking if there is a way to...
  8. CODECs .exe file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CODECs .exe file location: Downloaded this .exe file, which landed in Documents. Should it be in Apps folder? Want to successfully install it. Never before had anything to do with an .exe file....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition .exe file location: im trying to make a folder that has two .bat files where one launches minecraft java edition and the other launches bedrock edition but i can't find the .exe file for bedrock edition...
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226