Windows 10: .exe popup on my win 10 comp

Discus and support .exe popup on my win 10 comp in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently...... can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kings121, Nov 1, 2015.

1. kings121 Win User

.exe popup on my win 10 comp

To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently......
    can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks in advance

:)

kings121, Nov 1, 2015

2. Error

Hi! Yesterday i added an old hdd to copy some files from it soon after my win 10 started not to work properly my exe files are not working anymore . When i acces them a popup comes up and makes me choose an app to open it. Any advices?

LeventeHunyadi, Nov 1, 2015
  3. I have microsoft edge warning virus on my computer

I have microsofEdge warning virus in my comp help my win is 10

Rev.FranciscoSantiago, Nov 1, 2015
  4. .exe popup on my win 10 comp

What is TSUpgrade.exe can you explain more please

hTconeM9user, Nov 1, 2015
  5. kings121 Win User
    I dont know it just started popping up on my machine....dont know what is causing it

kings121, Nov 1, 2015
  6. On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs & Features do one of the following:

Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
    It is the same for windows 10

When you find the program TSUpgrade, click it, and then do one of the following:
    Windows Vista/7/8: 10 Click Uninstall.
    Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TSUpgrade.
    By the way it is Malware
    So might be a good idea to find a good Anti Malware Program and install it
    There are several free ones out there

hTconeM9user, Nov 1, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Nov 1, 2015
  8. kings121 Win User

I solved the problem it was actually caused by a program installed on my comp so i uninstalled it n everything is fine

kings121, Nov 1, 2015
  9. davidhk Win User
    Is that program called Innovative Digital Technologies ?
    If yes, I was to tell you to uninstall it.

davidhk, Nov 1, 2015
  10. kings121 Win User
    iTools an iTunes alternative

kings121, Nov 1, 2015
  11. davidhk Win User
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. .exe popup on my win 10 comp - Similar Threads - exe popup comp

2. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  3. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  4. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't log in to win 10 comp

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can't log in to win 10 comp: i started to log in to my win 10 comp as usual it said password was incorrect but it was't changed my password through microsoft accounts using an old Vista comp to acess my email to get the code i needed i change my password and tried to log in to my win 10 comp again it...
  6. Win 10 Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Popup: How do I stop "Manage Optional Features" popping up every time I start after a Windows 10 reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-popup/0fb00882-4093-47ab-b9b0-53458ed5fe1a
  7. HP comp won't boot after win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP comp won't boot after win 10 update: I've had my Envy desktop for two years now and 4 the fourth time, my comp will not bootup after a win 10 update. before, hp would assist me to resolve this however now they refuse and suddenly insist that it is a MS problem. I do not think so. In researching this, I have...
  8. Popups in Edge (Win 10 Pro)

in Browsers and Email
    Popups in Edge (Win 10 Pro): I am just wondering how to deal with those annoying popups that occur when you are reading an online article. The ones that tell you your Windows is damaged and obsolete and play an irritating tone. I know you can close your browser and that those popups are not on your...
  9. Popups in Edge (Win 10 Pro)

in Windows 10 Support
    Popups in Edge (Win 10 Pro): I am just wondering how to deal with those annoying popups that occur when you are reading an online article. The ones that tell you your Windows is damaged and obsolete and play an irritating tone. I know you can close your browser and that those popups are not on your...
  10. transfer of contacts old old win 7 comp to new win 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of contacts old old win 7 comp to new win 10 computer: I have copied the .pst file from old computer that seems to be contacts or an old back up or something as is dated older than when all data moved to new comp, how do I get the latest file of all contacts, but in trying to import into new email setup (Microsoft 2010) it keeps...