Windows 10: Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

Discus and support Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a hosted an Asp.net application on asphostportal. I want to schedule some email alerts at a specific time, for that I have written code for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rebecca, Nov 21, 2016.

1. rebecca Win User

Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

I have a hosted an Asp.net application on asphostportal. I want to schedule some email alerts at a specific time, for that I have written code for sending Email Alerts in an aspx page. I am calling this page through the asphostportal Scheduler using the below credentials

My arguments are as below to call the page
    Code: Executable : C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe Argument : -c "(new-object system.net.webclient).downloadstring('http://mydomainname.biz\MMM\EmailAlerts.aspx')"[/quote]
    But its giving error after scheduler is scheduling the alerts asAt line:1 char:1 + (new-object system.net.webclient).downloadstring('http://mydomainname.biz\MMM\Emai ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (*Smile [], MethodInvocationException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ArgumentException
    Please let me know where I am making a mistake. Any help is appreciated.
    Regards,

:)

rebecca, Nov 21, 2016

2. How can I recover my password in plesk 12.5 windows 10 ?

Hi,

You may contact Plesk for assistance with this issue.

Anannya Podder, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Ry_942 Win User
    Yesterday's Windows 10 Update lost Windows Update, i.e. wuapp.exe

Thank you for the speedy reply. I have investigated Method 1 with regard to my question. The webpage has two basic links: "Windows Update Troubleshooter" and "browse our top categories and trending topics." Both links lead to different urls for the
    same page. I did not find what I considered an implied executable for "Windows Update Troubleshooter" (not that I expected one) only that webpage which I had thoroughly investigated before I ever requested help from the forum. Now I will look at Method 2
    even though I hate working with the registry.

Ry_942, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

1. Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk - Similar Threads - Executing aspx webpage

2. What is an .aspx file and how to open it in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What is an .aspx file and how to open it in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Have you ever seen a .aspx URL extension in your browser’s address bar? Something […] This article What is an .aspx file and how to open it in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Change .aspx web to web application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change .aspx web to web application: Dear Team, Im new to .net environment,My doubt is if i make a .net mvc in visual studio it wil work in edge or chrome any other browsers,So how they r working as webapplication???? My doubt is My company is using web application,But it i can found in bin...
  4. Windows 10 IE saving pdf files as aspx.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 IE saving pdf files as aspx.: Hi, My work computer is Windows 10 and we can ONLY use Internet Explorer. We receive pdf files via email that I need to save to my computer. However, when I save them, they don't save as pdf. They save as aspx. I have to go in and re-save each file as a pdf. How can I...
  5. Microsoft Webpages

Microsoft Webpages: I have a new dell laptop, setup windows completely fine, logged into my Microsoft account no problems. However after about 1 week I found I had no connection to any Microsoft websites that required me to sign into my account on this specific machine. It was all login.live...
  6. Accessing webpages

Accessing webpages: I've recently had a problem accessing any webpages from Favorites or when clicking on a link. The problem occurs off and on. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-webpages/4138c09e-fe59-4081-b152-c06ad102ad74
  7. how to download ASPX file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to download ASPX file: trying to play a game and i get this notice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-download-aspx-file/484c9098-1a01-4dd5-a662-34abca5de440
  8. Webpage Error

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage Error: Just starting yesterday links from newegg.com emails once clicked open a webpage and leaves error to update my browser. Once I open F12 tools I see the page is loaded using docmode IE7 default but ie 11 is available and I can't make the change staypermanent; as in setting 11...
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dlg_flags_sec_cert_cn_invalid.cmd.exe