Windows 10: Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

Discus and support Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a hosted an Asp.net application on asphostportal. I want to schedule some email alerts at a specific time, for that I have written code for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rebecca, Nov 21, 2016.

1. rebecca Win User

Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

I have a hosted an Asp.net application on asphostportal. I want to schedule some email alerts at a specific time, for that I have written code for sending Email Alerts in an aspx page. I am calling this page through the asphostportal Scheduler using the below credentials

My arguments are as below to call the page
    Code: Executable : C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe Argument : -c "(new-object system.net.webclient).downloadstring('http://mydomainname.biz\MMM\EmailAlerts.aspx')"[/quote]
    But its giving error after scheduler is scheduling the alerts asAt line:1 char:1 + (new-object system.net.webclient).downloadstring('http://mydomainname.biz\MMM\Emai ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (*Smile [], MethodInvocationException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ArgumentException
    Please let me know where I am making a mistake. Any help is appreciated.
    Regards,

:)

rebecca, Nov 21, 2016

2. How can I recover my password in plesk 12.5 windows 10 ?

Hi,

You may contact Plesk for assistance with this issue.

Anannya Podder, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Ry_942 Win User
    Yesterday's Windows 10 Update lost Windows Update, i.e. wuapp.exe

Thank you for the speedy reply. I have investigated Method 1 with regard to my question. The webpage has two basic links: "Windows Update Troubleshooter" and "browse our top categories and trending topics." Both links lead to different urls for the
    same page. I did not find what I considered an implied executable for "Windows Update Troubleshooter" (not that I expected one) only that webpage which I had thoroughly investigated before I ever requested help from the forum. Now I will look at Method 2
    even though I hate working with the registry.

Ry_942, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk

1. Executing a .aspx webpage request in asphostportal windows Plesk - Similar Threads - Executing aspx webpage

2. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  3. not open webpage

not open webpage: not open web page error (DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-open-webpage/53925e82-0fee-4cba-ba2c-c4000037dc99
  4. Malicious Webpage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malicious Webpage: Can someone tell me what this is (see screenshot). Happens daily. I shut down Firefox and restart it with no apparent damage. This may be a Firefox issue. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malicious-webpage/9c222952-c870-47a3-b836-7a56f78a108c"
  5. how to download ASPX file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to download ASPX file: trying to play a game and i get this notice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-download-aspx-file/484c9098-1a01-4dd5-a662-34abca5de440
  6. Webpage True

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage True: Lately I have occasionally had a box appear in the centre of the screen when I attempt to change screen in internet explorer. The box says " message from Webpage True Do you want to leave this page or stay on this page". Has anyone else had this and is there a way to get rid...
  7. Webpage Error

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage Error: Just starting yesterday links from newegg.com emails once clicked open a webpage and leaves error to update my browser. Once I open F12 tools I see the page is loaded using docmode IE7 default but ie 11 is available and I can't make the change staypermanent; as in setting 11...
  8. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  9. Printing Webpages

in Browsers and Email
    Printing Webpages: Sometimes I want to print a Webpage (to pdf). IE11 and print to pdf sometimes gives the result wanted. But often, parts of the Webpage are not printed while the conversion stops. Copying the Webpage in Word gives generally a mess. I am interested to hear whether people...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388