Windows 10: Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema?

Discus and support Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tengo una cámara web LifeCam Cinema, que funciona bien en una vieja computadora portátil con Windows 7. Cuando lo conecto con mi máquina con Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Walter D010166, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema?

Tengo una cámara web LifeCam Cinema, que funciona bien en una vieja computadora portátil con Windows 7. Cuando lo conecto con mi máquina con Windows 10 exactamente no pasa nada, no es detectado por Windows y no aparece en el Administrador de Dispositivos.

:)

Walter D010166, Jul 8, 2018

2. Lifecam Cinema

I cannot install my LifeCam Cinema camera. The latest version of the software starts to install and then stops with an unspecified error. The Windows software works, but it is of very limited functionality. The notification window says that the installation
    is not complete, but clicking on the link for completion does nothing.

More important, when I check the camera in Windows 10 Settings>Devices>Connected Devices, the Entry for LifeCam Cinema says "App available for this device." However, when you click on the Get App button, it takes you to a screen that says "Page not found."

The LifeCam Cinema is stated by Microsoft to be Windows 10 compatible. So, that is not the issue.

I have two workstations that use the camera, but they both have identical behaviors.

Any suggestions?

James Duffy, Jul 8, 2018
  3. how do I install the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema on my Windows 10 computer??

Hi Dale,

To install Microsoft Lifecam Cinema on your Windows 10 computer, follow the steps below:

• Insert the LifeCam Software disc in the CD/DVD-ROM drive, and then run the setup to start the
      Installation Wizard.
    • Connect the USB cable of the LifeCam Cinema to the USB port when the software prompts you to. Follow the guided prompts in the Installation Wizard to complete the setup.
    • Microsoft Lifecam Cinema should now be installed. Press the Windows key and search for
      Microsoft LifeCam to launch the program.

Note: For Windows 8 and above, additional software is not required. For more information, visit this
    link.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps that we’ve provided.

Lizette Ags, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema?

Lifecam Cinema not working in Windows 10

I have a problem with my Lifecam Cinema running in Windows 10

It isnt Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema? :)

Lifecam shows in my device manager it simply refuses to work

Is it a driver problem ?

Could someone in the community suggest a fix ?

Keith from England

Slow Rambler, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema?

1. Existe para windows 10 el poder descargar LifeCam Cinema? - Similar Threads - Existe para poder

2. Microsoft Lifecam Cinema

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifecam Cinema: I have a brand new Lifecam Cinema.Did plug and playMicrophone works on Teams others can hear meOn Zoom even though the Microsoft Array camera is chosen I can't be heard. When I do test mic it is very faint but on the Zoom I can't be heard at all.The camera function works on...
  3. Microsoft Lifecam Cinema

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Lifecam Cinema: I have a brand new Lifecam Cinema.Did plug and playMicrophone works on Teams others can hear meOn Zoom even though the Microsoft Interay camera is chosen I can't be heard.The camera works on both apps.What would be issue on Zoom.Tried deleting and reinstalling Zoom...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G5 that has an integrated webcam. I have a docking station with dual monitor set up so I keep the laptop closed and purchased a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema to use as an external webcam. I am unable to make the LifeCam as the default webcam, so I am...
  5. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: I have an HP Elitebook 840 G5 that has an integrated webcam. I have a docking station with dual monitor set up so I keep the laptop closed and purchased a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema to use as an external webcam. I am unable to make the LifeCam as the default webcam, so I am...
  6. microsoft lifecam cinema

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft lifecam cinema: l know it says its compatable , but please can l have the software for it as l dont believe the dam computert as its not working the cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-cinema/909d9be2-1b2b-409c-906a-9676b555f723
  7. microsoft lifecam cinema

microsoft lifecam cinema: l know it says its compatable , but please can l have the software for it as l dont believe the dam computert as its not working the cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-lifecam-cinema/909d9be2-1b2b-409c-906a-9676b555f723
  8. microsoft lifecam cinema

9. Microsoft lifecam cinema

Microsoft lifecam cinema: According to the specs the Microsoft lifecam cinema Contains a 5X zoom. However,, I have not been able to figure out how it zooms. There is nothing about Zooming the picture in the camera app or on Videoconferencing software. Could use some help on this please. Thank...
  10. Microsoft LifeCam Cinema

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema: Hi, I just bought the webcam Microsoft Lifecam Cinema, partly because reviews made me believe that it would have good picture and possibilities to adjust the picture. It know seems that there are no possibilities at all to manually adjust the picture? Is that right? Right...