Windows 10: expansion desktop drive

Discus and support expansion desktop drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my new computer had no trouble recognizing my new expansion drive until a scam message supposedly sent by Microsoft, now it won't recognize the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StephanieBrooker, Jul 8, 2018.

1. expansion desktop drive

my new computer had no trouble recognizing my new expansion drive until a scam message supposedly sent by Microsoft, now it won't recognize the expansion drive, what am I supposed to do?

:)

StephanieBrooker, Jul 8, 2018
  2. RonB48 Win User

Flash drive and Expansion drive

My flash drive and Expansion drive have just stopped working. The flash drive works on another computer. This since the last Windows 10 January 2018 upgrade.

RonB48, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Seagate expansion portable drive not recognised by Windows 10

Azaruddin Syed

Many thanks for your reply.

I have identified what was causing the problem.

I was using Belkin USB expansion port and connected my external hard disk to it.

After removing the external hard disk and connecting the same in the USB port in the rear of my desktop solved the problem as the drive was recognised by windows 10 and I was able to backup my data in
    the external drive.

Thanks once again for your suggestion.

Vedantham

Gvedantham, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

expansion desktop drive

Seagate 5TB Expansion Desktop Drive SRD00F2 not recognized

Hi Christo,

We would like to more about your issue for us to better understand the situation. Please answer the following information:

• Have you tried accessing your external Hard Drive on a Different PC? If yes, was it recognizable?
    • For clarification, you hear something or a sound inside of your external Hard Drive? Is that correct?

We found a thread that has the same concern with external Hard Drive not recognizing on the computer. Please refer to and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by BurrWalnut's on this

thread

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Ryan Mon1, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

expansion desktop drive

1. expansion desktop drive - Similar Threads - expansion desktop drive

2. Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised: I have just purchased a Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive which is not recognised by my PC running the latest version of Windows 11. When the drive is plugged in to two different MACs the drive is recognised. I have attempted to resolve the issue by following the guiadance on...
  3. Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive Not Recognised: I have just purchased a Seagate Expansion 4TB USB Drive which is not recognised by my PC running the latest version of Windows 11. When the drive is plugged in to two different MACs the drive is recognised. I have attempted to resolve the issue by following the guiadance on...
  4. C drive expansion on spanned drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive expansion on spanned drive: Hello Team, Hope all is doing good and safe I have issue to increase C drive on spanned volume Kindly share steps or commands to fix such issue Below is the screen shot I cannot delete D drive or format it is required for users [ATTACH]...
  5. Expansion Drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Expansion Drive on Windows 10: Something has changed in my last Windows update! As of today [01-01-2020], my Windows 10 does not allow me to deselect quick removal for my Seagate expansion drive. Quick Removal does not even appear in the policies tab for the drive. My backups have gone from 6 minutes to...
  6. Seagate expansion not usable as backup drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Seagate expansion not usable as backup drive: I have a seagate expansion drive I want to use as a backup drive on Windows 10 1803. When I go to settings>update and security>backup and select 'add a drive', windows says no usable drives found. I already have content on this drive. It displays in file explorer. I can use...
  7. expansion drive k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    expansion drive k: When I paid to have my Windows Vista documents imported to Windows 10, I had an Extension K drive that contained some important documents. It has disappeared and I cannot bring up those documents. They say nothing ever disappears from your computer so where is it?????...
  8. memory expansion

memory expansion: I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/memory-expansion/1acbed93-7549-4938-a164-01852f62231b
  9. Backup not finding my Seagate expansion drive.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup not finding my Seagate expansion drive.: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Pro Build 1703, prior to my update I was using my external Seagate drive as my backup location, however since the update, backup is not finding the drive. The drive is working perfectly for all other tasks and is shown on Disk Managment as a...
  10. Seagate Expansion Drive Appearing and then disapearing

Seagate Expansion Drive Appearing and then disapearing: I have a perplexing problem. I have a Seagate 2TB external drive that when I plug it into my USB3 port it appears in Explorer and sometimes I can even navigate through some of its folders. However after 2-5 minutes it just disappears and a message comes up "USB Not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. seagate expansion drive software download for Windows 10 Pro 1903

2. expansion desk win 10 no drive