Windows 10: experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

Discus and support experiencing lots of different BSOD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD errors and have been trying everything i can to fix them. they seem to happen the most when i am playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by humanperson, Oct 3, 2016.

1. experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

hi I have been experiencing a lot of BSOD errors and have been trying everything i can to fix them. they seem to happen the most when i am playing games but will also happen randomly. i have attached today's dump files below.

:)

humanperson, Oct 3, 2016

2. Getting Lots of different BSOD Errors at Random, Cannot diagnose the problem.

Thanks again, Rob. I will take all of this into consideration now. Wish me luck, haha!

I will get back on my most recent findings.

The LSBusEnum was probably installed when I installed the Logitech Gaming software last night. I was having the BSOD errors prior to this. Would you mind looking at the earliest of the BSOD's and perhaps trying to tell me what was wrong with those?

TravisHBates, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Getting Lots of different BSOD Errors at Random, Cannot diagnose the problem.

Hi,

Since it is a new build and you are getting a variety of different Bug_Check codes it sure looks like hardware. Remove ALL power then reseat the cards, memory, and cables (on both ends when possible) - actually remove and replace them - do not just snug.

Heat is also a possibility - add a fan blowing into the intake or case. Heat related does not always mean excessive levels as a single component could be too sensitive to even the normal levels of heat.

Memtest needs to run at least 4+ hours. Also memory often needs to be swapped in and out in different combinations and patterns - faster memory needs to be in front of slower and even tiny difference (even within the specs) can make a difference. Try using
    the minimum memory required to boot the system.

Be sure BIOS, chipset drivers, and all major drivers are updated.

Checking the minidumps now.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    experiencing lots of different BSOD errors [​IMG]
    RAM TEST
    *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 104554
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`a2980000 fffff801`a3763000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Sat Sep 17 00:21:27 2016 (57DC7067) CheckSum: 00DA19C2 ImageSize: 00DE3000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Oct 4, 2016
  5. sorry it took so long to respond I had to get a usb to run the memtest
    i deleted the razer synapse driver and reinstalled all the other ones and have preformed clean instillation of the nvidia drivers several times

before the test stopped there were 2 detected errors but i didnt take a photo of them because i thought they would be there until the end anyways this is what the memtest showedAttachment 105192Attachment 105193
    I am going to try to test the ram individually like you suggested to see if one is ok
    also uploaded more crash dumps from my desktop if those help

humanperson, Oct 9, 2016
  6. so one of the ram sticks i have tested for 12 hours and 8 passes with no error the other one i just started testing and got this if more errors appear i will edit this post but my question now is there a way to not use the bad section of memory or is the whole module worthless now?Attachment 105270

edit: im just gonna throw this ram away Attachment 105280

humanperson, Oct 9, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    If there is even a single error in a stick it means that the stick is worthless.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

experiencing lots of different BSOD errors

1. experiencing lots of different BSOD errors - Similar Threads - experiencing lots different

2. BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes: Hi I am using a custom Build PC from CUK. Here are the SpecificationsMPG Velox by MSI Gaming Desktop NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI 12GB >3090, Intel 24-Core i9-13900KF Processor, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, Windows 11 Home Gamer PC Computer.I am Getting BSOD issue...
  3. BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues Intermittently with a lot of different Error Codes: Hi I am using a custom Build PC from CUK. Here are the SpecificationsMPG Velox by MSI Gaming Desktop NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 TI 12GB >3090, Intel 24-Core i9-13900KF Processor, 32GB DDR5 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 3TB HDD, Windows 11 Home Gamer PC Computer.I am Getting BSOD issue...
  4. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes: I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it....
  5. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes: I built this computer a while ago and it's been somewhat glitchy for a while but not this bad. I need it for school so I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible. My computer has crashed 5 times today and crashes at least once a day and I'm not sure how to fix it....
  6. PC BSODs a lot, Multiple different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  8. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  9. A lot of different BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of different BSODs: Hello, I'm posting there because, since I got my new computer 10 months, I've got A LOT like approximately 2 per day of different BSODs that I tried to fix by myself looking everywhere on the web including here but any of the things I did changed something actually almost...
  10. Lot of different BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lot of different BSOD: Hey Folks... I've read a lot of existing threads to gain some tips and tricks - but nothing helped so far. I have new PC/Hardware (everything except the SSD is new) On my Win10 Pro Desktop PC I get random BSOD Wheter I render a movie (~BSOD in 15 Mins) or i watch...