Windows 10: Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

Discus and support Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First time posting here! Hoping I can find some much needed help to a pretty regularly occurring problem. Attached please find my DM Log. 44091 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mattsonberg, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

First time posting here! Hoping I can find some much needed help to a pretty regularly occurring problem. Attached please find my DM Log.

:)

mattsonberg, Mar 14, 2016

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Mar 14, 2016
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD Memory_Management and other

I am still experiencing issues, I just got another BSOD, no games, no videos playing, just surfing on Firefox. I would really appreciate some help getting this problem under control, as seen in this thread I'm getting these BSOD often and it's very annoying.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Minidump

dire-x, Mar 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

Please uninstall Avg and update PreSonus.
    AVG - Uninstall Completely - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Code: ffffd000`254c7458 fffff800`70033091Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgidsdrivera.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgidsdrivera.sys avgidsdrivera+0x13091[/quote] Code: ffffd000`50932898 fffff801`1d4947c2Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\paeusbaudio_x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for paeusbaudio_x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for paeusbaudio_x64.sys paeusbaudio_x64+0x47c2 4: kd> lmDvmpaeusbaudio_x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`1d490000 fffff801`1d4d4000 paeusbaudio_x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: paeusbaudio_x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\paeusbaudio_x64.sys Image name: paeusbaudio_x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Apr 08 14:59:10 2014 (5343F29E) CheckSum: 0004A176 ImageSize: 00044000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Let me know how it goes *Smile

5. OK, just completed the Uninstall of AVG and the update of the driver for the Audiobox. Do I need to post a new log report?

mattsonberg, Mar 14, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    If you get a new BSOD a new log would be nice *Smile if not then there is no need.

7. I've been almost 48 hours with no BSOD....... soooooo I'm gonna mark this as solved! Thanks so much for the help axe0!

*Cool

mattsonberg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

1. Experiencing the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD - Similar Threads - Experiencing irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures it was a pretty safe bet that it wasn't the RAM. Down the rabbit hole I went to try and...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, so im having an issue with BSOD about a weeks ago with my new PC, the error code that windows show me is different error code when the BSOD happens. So i decided to reset my pc to get a fresh-installed windows. and then everything work fine. But suddenly when im browsing...
  4. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal": Sometimes it gives me a BSOD with the error code "IRQL not less or equal". It happened once listening to Spotify, today listening to Youtube, and another time when joining an online class. It's not often, but happens sometimes. Windows version: 2004 (19041.508). Debugging...
  5. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  6. BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal

BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Not sure exactly what the cause is, but I basically built my new PC, the front panel audio jack didn't work unrelated, so I decided maybe updating my drivers would help, so I used something like "DriverEasy" and it did something to my front panel USB ports, luckily my USB...
  7. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  8. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Just bought a Dell XPS Desktop for a conference room. Long story short, this computer is driving me crazy. It keeps blue screening. I've rebuilt the computer 3 times using different methods (using only drivers downloaded from windows update, drivers only from dell, and a...
  9. bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\Windows C:\Windows\Minidump On Thu 11/10/2018 2:49:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101118-5437-01.dmp This was probably...
  10. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...