Windows 10: Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing

Discus and support Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ​Usually, when you right-clock the "file explorer" all the last used folders are showing on-top of it (right circle on image/​attachment), I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by irwiin161, Sep 23, 2015.

1. irwiin161 Win User

Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing

Usually, when you right-clock the "file explorer" all the last used folders are showing on-top of it (right circle on image/attachment), I thought ihe bug would just go away but after 1 week it's annoying as ever

Anyone knows how to fix this??

:)

irwiin161, Sep 23, 2015
  2. TLAG Win User

Explorer jump list folder regression

Hi folks,

Coming from Windows 7, there is a super feature that I miss in windows 10. I was kind of a small trick but saved me a lot of time :

• In W7, when I saved a file on the disk from outlook or my web browser for instance, the folder that I chose as a destination was added to the jump list of the file explorer. So that after saving, to access this file in explorer (to open
      it), I just had to right click the explorer icon in the task bar and then click that very folder that was added on top of the list.
    • In W10, I have to open file explorer and browse manually to that file Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing :(

I used that like 10 times a day and really miss that feature in Windows 10. Is that a bug? Or an omission ? Or maybe a tricky file explorer option that I didn't spot. I can't believe this was changed by purpose, it was so useful!

Please add it back or let me know how to restore this feature.

3. My2Sense Win User
    Problems with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Missing sub-folders using File Explorer and unable to change folder icons

After the installation of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or with the fresh installation of the updated version, the following errors occurred:

(1) random sub-folders are missing from the main file folders using File Explorer;

(2) cannot make any changes to any folder icons using the Customize option from the folder
    Properties.

These are serious problems and when those annoying bugs can be fixed?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

My2Sense, Sep 23, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 23, 2015
  5. irwiin161 Win User
    irwiin161, Sep 23, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Explorer Bug, Last used folders missing - Similar Threads - Explorer Bug Last

2. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  3. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  4. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder

File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder: Hello, File Explorer - This PC folder - is missing some folder than are present under C:\Users\billf How can I fix "This PC" folder? Thanks, Bill Fee...
  6. Folders Missing in Explorer

Folders Missing in Explorer: I opened up file explorer this morning and on my D drive, only my photos folder was visible. Six other folders seem to be missing. I checked a few recent files through excel and word and I could open them up without any problem. In the applications, when I look for a recent...
  7. Problem with Windows Explorer last used folder...

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Windows Explorer last used folder...: I download files and images all the time from a web browser but it always defaults to the "save to" folder in Chrome. Chrome will not except an empty field in the settings “save to” field. Even when ask where to save files to is checked. My problem is that I am always...
  8. Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer: My OneDrive folder is no longer located in file explorer. I do have the icon in my system tray, but can't save files directly to that folder. I want onedrive back on my file explorer bar....
  9. Get Win10 File Explorer to open in last used folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Win10 File Explorer to open in last used folder: How do I get File Explorer to open in the last used folder? NOT quick access, just in the normal list of directories. (file folders) I hate 'quick access', it slows everything down so much and makes all other folders invisible - I just want the normal file list visible and...
  10. Explorer, OneDrive, and Pictures Folder Bugging Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer, OneDrive, and Pictures Folder Bugging Out: So, I have an Explorer sidebar cluttered with broken things. I'll put this in list form so it's easiest to digest: 1) Installed Windows 10. All was well. 2) Began using OneDrive. 3) Re-directed Pictures folder to OneDrive (D:\OneDrive\Pictures). 4) Decided to go back to...