Windows 10: Explorer crashes repeatedly, so can't start windows update?

Discus and support Explorer crashes repeatedly, so can't start windows update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, all. Explorer keeps crashing, continuously. How do I start windows update from the command line? Cheers. 11690 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by eds60614, Aug 1, 2015.

1. eds60614 Win User

Explorer crashes repeatedly, so can't start windows update?

Hello, all.

Explorer keeps crashing, continuously. How do I start windows update from the command line?
    Cheers.

:)

eds60614, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Marbrien Win User

Desktop & Task Bar refresh every few minutes after Win 10 upgrade - with loss of focus, ejection from Win Explorer or Control panel

No, this is not the solution. What worked for me was to uninstall a program called IDT Audio, which was causing Windows Explorer to crash repeatedly, which was causing the refresh issue.

Marbrien, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Marbrien Win User
    Refresh problem??

What worked for me was to uninstall a program called IDT Audio, which was causing Windows Explorer to crash repeatedly, which was causing the refresh issue. I hope this works for you too.

Marbrien, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Explorer crashes repeatedly, so can't start windows update?

1. Explorer crashes repeatedly, so can't start windows update? - Similar Threads - Explorer crashes repeatedly

2. File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup: I have recently been having an issue with file explorer on windows 10. When logging into my account, none of the desktop icons show and file explorer refuses to open. Every time I click on the desktop, file explorer crashes and restarts.I have used task manager to end task...
  3. File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup: I have recently been having an issue with file explorer on windows 10. When logging into my account, none of the desktop icons show and file explorer refuses to open. Every time I click on the desktop, file explorer crashes and restarts.I have used task manager to end task...
  4. File explorer repeatedly crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 - Explorer crash repeatedly only in one user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Explorer crash repeatedly only in one user profile: Hi, I had one profile that could not use because explorer process repeatly restart and made unusuable the desktop.. On others or new profiles all works fine.. the problem is only on one profile the most usedI updated from 1809 to the last version 21h2, no 3rd party...
  6. Taskbar / Windows Explorer repeatedly crashing / flashing / resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar / Windows Explorer repeatedly crashing / flashing / resetting: Ever since I installed the latest update, my taskbar and Explorer have been going nuts. I've rolled back my updates for months, and turned off Windows update to prevent it. So months after its release, I finally reinstalled Version 21H1 again, and am continuing to have the...
  7. Windows Update KB4579311 causing explorer to crash repeatedly when logging in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update KB4579311 causing explorer to crash repeatedly when logging in.: Hi, I've been having an issue with Windows Update KB4579311. When it gets installed it causes the Explorer to crash repeatedly until it eventually logs me in, at which point I can use it as normal. BUT, the crashing increases time it takes to log in and load everything up....
  8. Windows Explorer Crashing Every so Often?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer Crashing Every so Often?: So I got KB4551762 recently, and the day of the update Windows Explorer would crash every 15 minutes or so and Avast refused to start. After a fresh reinstall of Avast and multiple scans (I thought it was a virus at first) the problem sorta went away-ish? Right now it only...
  9. Repeated Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Crashing: Mainly when I go to watch youtube, my pc crashes. I have had several errors and they stopped happening for a while so I thought they fixed themselves but they recently came back. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA MEMORY_MANAGEMENT several others which i cannot remember I was...
  10. Windows 10 - Explorer crashes repeatedly several times at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Explorer crashes repeatedly several times at startup: Ihave the exact same problem descrived here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/explorerexe-keeps-stopping-or-crashing-windows-10/a9d24ccb-d935-49fc-a72a-8cefe8648378 At startup and on other occasions, something crashes...