Windows 10: explorer.exe - Application error

Discus and support explorer.exe - Application error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I receive this error message on occasion when I shutdown. Here is the message:"The instruction at 0x00007FFBD3FA98E5 referenced memory at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gsimcox524, Mar 25, 2015.

1. explorer.exe - Application error

I receive this error message on occasion when I shutdown. Here is the message:"The instruction at 0x00007FFBD3FA98E5 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000250. The memory could not be read.
    Click on OK to terminate the program"
    This has been occurring for about 3 months now. I have tried doing a clean install many times and still haven't figured it out. Also, this occurred in Build 9926 as well as the new Build 10041. I have tried all the other guides that I found out here on the internet and nothing seemed to work. I attached an image, sorry for the poor quality.

:)

gsimcox524, Mar 25, 2015

2. Application Error: explorer.exe (exception error: 0xc0000005)

Application Error: explorer.exe (exception error: 0xc0000005

RAVIMEHTA#, Mar 25, 2015
  3. Katscrawl Win User
    0x0000000005D42fe0 explorer.exe application error windows 10

How to repair 0x0000000005D42fe0 explorer.exe application error for windows 10

Katscrawl, Mar 25, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

explorer.exe - Application error

This happened to me in one of the first builds and started again in 10041. It stopped after a few reboots.

Do you have the latest updates through windows updates?

adamf, Mar 25, 2015
  5. I have tried everything I can think of. I have rebooted, did clean installs, refreshed through the troubleshooting menu, and nothing seemes to help. I just found 2 new updates in Windows Update, one being a patch for 10041. Let's hop that fixes it.

gsimcox524, Mar 25, 2015
  6. adamf Win User
    Installing the updates fixed it for me (or maybe it just fixed itself - I can't be 100% sure). Anyway I don't think it is too important.

Sorry I can't be more help.

adamf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

explorer.exe - Application error

1. explorer.exe - Application error - Similar Threads - explorer exe Application

2. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  3. empty recycle bin error: Application: $RBAJHN9.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    empty recycle bin error: Application: $RBAJHN9.exe: When I go to empty my recycle bin, I get the error: Windows protected your PC Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. Application: $RBAJHN9.exe Publisher: Unknown publisher I went to...
  4. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  5. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  6. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  7. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  8. Explorer Application Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer Application Error: Can anyone explain this Error to me please? I have completed Microsoft Updates and searched the Code for solutions but it keeps coming back. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
Tags: