Windows 10: explorer.exe crash every time i want to open the folder or rc by mouse

Discus and support explorer.exe crash every time i want to open the folder or rc by mouse in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; why this is happen ? Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.10240.16603, time stamp: 0x56553bcd Faulting module name: unknown,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by farzanmicr, Jan 17, 2016.

1. explorer.exe crash every time i want to open the folder or rc by mouse

why this is happen ?

Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.10240.16603, time stamp: 0x56553bcd
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000044a0fd8
    Faulting process id: 0x1b88
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d151c352bda7e5
    Faulting application path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: 3adf6deb-ccd9-4055-a770-0fe000e5eda3
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

farzanmicr, Jan 17, 2016
  2. dLightas Win User

Windows10 Explorer keeps crashing when opening Files Explorer.

Hello maybe someone know how to fix Explorer.exe crashing... I can't go to explorer, I can't open files explorer from task bar, I have to open folder from my desktop then from left side to navigate where I want, also when I press right mouse click on files
    it crashes...

dLightas, Jan 17, 2016
  3. larc_rnc Win User
    Explorer.exe crashes on opening every time

Thanks very much. That gives me some great things to go on. Yes, the 10 installation is activated. And I had previously downloaded the ISO and burned a DVD.

larc_rnc, Jan 17, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

explorer.exe crash every time i want to open the folder or rc by mouse

I hope you have restorable full images of your OS partition or your Windows install DVD.
    When I had that error, the only two solutions:
    -- total ReInstall of Windows OS and everything else
    -- restore from a backup that predates the explorer.exe failure
    However, maybe others here have answers, and you will have an easier time than I did! *Smile

RolandJS, Jan 17, 2016
  5. i have installed avira professional security 2016 in my system
    i have test that , every time i setup avira in my windows like 8 - 8.1 or even 10 , the explorer crash for every change.when i use photoshop or word or exel or even using google chrome .

i did not find any thing useful

the avira team do not answer why this happen.
    and still i am waiting for the help.

farzanmicr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

explorer.exe crash every time i want to open the folder or rc by mouse

1. explorer.exe crash every time i want to open the folder or rc by mouse - Similar Threads - explorer exe crash

2. Windows Explorer crashes every time a select a zip-folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer crashes every time a select a zip-folder.: Windows Explorer crashes every time as soon as I select a zip-folder, can't even delete it. I've had windows explorer crashing problems ever since I got Windows 11 with this Aero Gigabyte laptop back when Windows 11 just came out. These problems come and go with different...
  3. Windows Explorer crashes every time a select a zip-folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer crashes every time a select a zip-folder.: Windows Explorer crashes every time as soon as I select a zip-folder, can't even delete it. I've had windows explorer crashing problems ever since I got Windows 11 with this Aero Gigabyte laptop back when Windows 11 just came out. These problems come and go with different...
  4. explorer crashing sometime when I want to open a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer crashing sometime when I want to open a folder: ******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 3812 Key :...
  5. explorer crashing sometime when I want to open a folder

explorer crashing sometime when I want to open a folder: ******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 3812 Key :...
  6. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  7. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes: Hello! whenever i open exe file my file explorers stops and i cant click anythinh after 1 hour or so it runs the exe files which if i try to force close using task maganger EXPLORER It blacks out my screen and i got to restart any resolve? if so please reply thanks!...
  8. Everytime i open a exe file explorer crashes

9. explorer. virtual memory increased every time i opened specific folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    explorer. virtual memory increased every time i opened specific folder: hi.Each time i opened(refreshing) specific folder(others is not affected),memory and virtual(shared) memory of explorer.exe increased up to 200mb.(its not tumbnail view - checked) In time consumption of real memory became normal but virtual do not unload. reset the process...
  10. Explorer opens a new window every time I double-click a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer opens a new window every time I double-click a folder: Hello Tenforums! First I'd like you to thank you for all the times you've helped a frusterated little guy with his PC-problems - even thought I never registrered, I've been here quite some times. The problem Anyways, on to the problem. As the title states; every time I...
Tags: