Windows 10: Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute

Discus and support Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; About every minute or so Windows Explorer crashes and restarts. Task bar and background disappear, etc. and come back a few seconds later. I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wesbot101, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Wesbot101 Win User

Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute

About every minute or so Windows Explorer crashes and restarts. Task bar and background disappear, etc. and come back a few seconds later. I used Adplus to make a dump file of the crash, at least I think I did and I have the files attached. I don't know exactly what it all means so I was hoping one of you could help me troubleshoot the problem.
    I ran the command
    "cscript adplus_old.vbs -crash -nodumponfirst -minionsecond -pn explorer.exe"
    under
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Debuggers\x64"
    to get the crash dump files.
    If anymore information in needed to assist just ask.
    Thanks
    PID-8372__EXPLORER.EXE__Date_08-27-2015__Time_21-35-28PM.log
    ADPlus_report.txt
    DxDiag: DxDiag.txt

:)

Wesbot101, Aug 27, 2015
  2. RUCB_Alum Win User

explorer.exe crashes multiple times per minute after recent Win10 update

The PC is an HP Pavilion 550-227c. After a recent install of updates the PC 'blinks' every few seconds. The blinking is explorer.exe crashing and re-starting. To end the blinking system the Problem Resolution and Windows Error Reporting services can
    be stopped. [This is what yielded the advisory windows which told me that it was explorer.exe was causing the problem.]

By viewing the 'Reliability History' in Control Panel/Maintenance the explorer.exe shows up as having crashed several times per minute. Is there a fix for this other than a reload of the operating system?

RUCB_Alum, Aug 27, 2015
  3. JohnTolen Win User
    HOW to download this kb3025096

Hey Microsoft!!! How do we MANUALLY download and install those updates? Windows update says that my PC is up to date, but those updates are not installed and Explorer.EXE crashes at least once every minute!!!

Please help!!!

JohnTolen, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute

1. Explorer.exe Crashing Loop About Every Minute - Similar Threads - Explorer exe Crashing

2. Windows 10 explorer.exe crashes and restarts every minute or so; in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 explorer.exe crashes and restarts every minute or so; in a loop: Came home from holidays and my Windows 10 machine seems to be crashing because explorer restarts every minute. The taskbar and desktop refreshes; any open windows are closed etc. Apps still run although app windows lose focus so its quite disruptive; never mind concerns of...
  3. ucrtbase.dll Make My Explorer Crashing Every 1 Minutes -.-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ucrtbase.dll Make My Explorer Crashing Every 1 Minutes -.-: Dism Didnt Find Any Problem , Before Every Crash My Mouse Gonna Stutter , Like Lagging Before The Explorer Were Restarted.Any Help Will Be Appreciated , Thanks !Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x59dc9944Faulting module name:...
  4. Windows explorer crashed about every four hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer crashed about every four hours: I'm using windows 7 SP1. My system recently crashed about every 4 hours after i turn on. There will be error message showing windows explorer restarting and it becomes sluggy.The folders will be automatically closed after the crash. All other programs still work fine.I used...
  5. Windows explorer crashed about every four hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer crashed about every four hours: I'm using windows 7 SP1. My system recently crashed about every 4 hours after i turn on. There will be error message showing windows explorer restarting and it becomes sluggy.The folders will be automatically closed after the crash. All other programs still work fine.I used...
  6. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  7. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  8. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Explorer crash loop every second reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crash loop every second reboot: Hi, I'm having a problem where every second time I reboot, explorer.exe enters a crashloop rendering my PC unusable. The only way I can restart is via the PC reset button restarting via Ctrl+Alt+Del starts a restart that never finishes. I've tried several things that I've...
  10. Explorer keeps crashing every minute for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer keeps crashing every minute for no apparent reason: I've had my pc for months now, and this problem only persisted a few days ago. Right from startup, my desktop, taskbar, and all of explorer (I even have trouble getting to settings) crash when I click on them and they restart by themselves. All my apps are working perfectly,...
Tags: