Windows 10: Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

Discus and support Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, Couple of days ago i upgraded to Windows 10. But it seems that explorer.exe keeps crashing every 2 minutes. At the moment I'm using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fr33z, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Fr33z Win User

Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

Hi guys,

Couple of days ago i upgraded to Windows 10. But it seems that explorer.exe keeps crashing every 2 minutes.

At the moment I'm using my PC to send G-codes to my 3D printer so this makes this pretty annoying.

Is there someone with a fix?

Kind regards,

:)

Fr33z, Aug 1, 2015
  2. sr_dami Win User

explorer.exe stops working

Well, sometimes i'm having this issue. Explorer.exe stops working and if i try to reload it, the all computer crashes... So i have to reboot each time explorer.exe crashes.

Also, the sound driver seems to be crashing.

Need help!

sr_dami, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Explorer keeps crashing

Since yesterday explorer.exe keeps on crashing and I can't get anything.

Chase Hsien, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

I have the same problem windows load's fine, but then it start flickering the CPU and DISK go to 100% and the boom explorer.exe crashes.

Joselino09, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Fr33z Win User
    I've found the problem. A .dll file from inventor is making the errors... Trying to find a solution for it!

Fr33z, Aug 2, 2015
  6. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . ."Welcome to the Windows 10 Forums" all you new folks. . .what you might want to do is do a clean install. You can get an ISO at the following sight. . .*Smile

7. Fr33z Win User
    Nope it was a corrupt install of Inventor 2015. Reinstalled it and it was solved!

Fr33z, Aug 3, 2015
  8. Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

Thank you for your help, It worked great!!!*Biggrin

Joselino09, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

1. Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots - Similar Threads - Explorer exe keeps

2. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing: Hi!I'm having an issue with the Explorer pinned shortcuts in the Taskbar. Whenever I'm trying to open any pinned shortcut in Explorer, it crashes immediately and restarts it. I can tell that this is happening because the Taskbar disappears a few moments before it comes...
  3. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer keeps crashing: Hi!I'm having an issue with the Explorer pinned shortcuts in the Taskbar. Whenever I'm trying to open any pinned shortcut in Explorer, it crashes immediately and restarts it. I can tell that this is happening because the Taskbar disappears a few moments before it comes...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  5. Explorer keeps crashing.

Explorer keeps crashing.: I am currently running on Windows 11 Insider Beta channel with the 22621.160 updated days ago and it went fine until this happen.So I was booting up my laptop normally and when I got through the lock screen, the explorer keeps crashing over and over.Task manager can be...
  6. explore keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  7. explore keeps crashing

explore keeps crashing: Dear Microsoft Community. i've run into a nasty explore crash every time i'm "too fast" working it crash, especially when right clicking.. tried every fix i could find but nothing helps! yesterday i got enough of it and made a clean reinstall of windows just to discover it...
  8. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps crashing: I'll be using my computer then every once in a while explorer will crash and then display the message below and then restart explorer. I'm not sure what is causing it or how to make explorer quit crashing. Error Message: The instruction at 0x0000000002930FD8 referenced...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...
Tags: