Explorer.exe - System Error

Discus and support Explorer.exe - System Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had been getting a Explorer.exe System Error when windows updated to 17713 and i've tryed to rolled it back but it keeps giving me the same update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RushSignals21, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:33 PM.

1. RushSignals21 Win User

I had been getting a Explorer.exe System Error when windows updated to 17713 and i've tryed to rolled it back but it keeps giving me the same update and now i can no longer roll it back now and i keep getting this System Error of the Explorer.exe saying *The System Detected An Overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. this overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application (Explorer.exe - System Error)* and when i clicked OK explorer.exe restarts and when i've try to do a system repair it was unable to repair and even when i've scanned it onto my virus scanner there was no defects or Malware detected......

:)

RushSignals21, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:33 PM
  2. zephyrus Win User

some .exe files hang

In the last 48 hours, some .exe files do not execute. If started from explorer, explorer hangs. No error messages. These files run on another Win 10 machine. Nothing obvious in the event viewer. I note that *.exe file cannot be deleted when the system is in this state. I must reboot to regain access to the .exe file. sfc /scannnow shows no errors.

Any suggestions?

3. Dhika360 Win User
    Explorer exe application error

Thank you for your help, but im sorry the problem still there, after i did the 2nd step, the scan shows if there are corrupted files, but it can't fix it and only logged the result, and the memory diagnostics says there are no error.

Also, there is a notification says

"explorer.exe - system warning

Unknown hard error"

4. Carlos Tin Win User

Explorer exe application error

Hi,

The error code regarding Explorer.exe application could be due to corrupted or missing system files on your computer. That said, you may need to run a tool to check for missing or corrupted system files. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps
    that was provided by Deepika Gowda on October 9, 2015 through this
    link. Ending the Windows Explorer process and creating a new one are
    also given as troubleshooting regarding the issue.

Let us know if the troubleshooting methods helps.

Thema:

1. Explorer.exe - System Error - Similar Threads - Explorer exe System

2. Update Errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Errors: The new 1803 update keeps downloading but never installs. Media creation tool encounters an error every time I try to get a manual setup file. I can't keep spending so much on data for an update that I didn't ask for and can't do anything about and even worse windows update...
  3. Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors: how do you fix directx runtime Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/errors/54c7adf8-e596-4b0f-8d23-3e96c3e4828d
  4. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  5. isdone.dll error

isdone.dll error: what resuts to unarc.dll havig an error-14 and how do you resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/isdonedll-error/81802cfe-8dce-4fe6-bd0e-b7160c3e0b05
  6. Repeated Error Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Error Code: Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc90ddc61f010 Parameter 2: fffff80bef170700 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 17b8 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  7. Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitors Generic PnP monitor error code 52 and no brigntness option: I'm not able to decrese my brightness and the brightness option on the battery mark is Darken and the monitors in Device Manger is showing error code 52...
  8. Where to check a system supported frequency of a R.A.M. ?

Where to check a system supported frequency of a R.A.M. ?: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-to-check-a-system-supported-frequency-of-a/944ed807-c2b3-4695-8cbc-73a814041f59
  9. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen: Hi, Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error. Recently my laptop is not booting up, just fans were running, i went to repair shop and they replaced Input/Output chip and BIOS...
  10. error 1603

error 1603: I tried to install quick total security antivirus many times but not able to install it please help me. I m getting error 1603 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/error-1603/c2794e90-8ec0-4181-a136-b57fbebb389e