Windows 10: Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

Discus and support Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 today, and when I try to log in the first message it gives me is a ridiculous long error code, and wont let me do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yeomanjeremy, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 today, and when I try to log in the first message it gives me is a ridiculous long error code, and wont let me do anything.
    "c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is not available....." or something rather.
    Can't open the start menu, or even explorer when i hit windows key + e.

When I try to do anything at all (even open network settings) i get the error message
    "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

Please help! I need my laptop for work to do before end of the weekend!

:)

yeomanjeremy, Jul 30, 2015

2. "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

On clicking computer i get “The server process could not be started because the configures identity is incorrect .Check the username and password.”

If i click on Control panel i get “ The server process could not be started because rhe configured identity is incorrect.Check the username and password.”

i have tried suggestions of microsoft engineer Santhosh Rai though there was a message about successful repairs of corrupted files but it didn’t correct above.

What to do now ?????

MayankSharma2, Jul 30, 2015
  3. "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

my another account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not working, i think so i m unable to open my files.

Manish Neupane, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

1. Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the... - Similar Threads - Explorer exe server

2. SQLExpress server does not exist or access denied - Windows could not start SQL server...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SQLExpress server does not exist or access denied - Windows could not start SQL server...: Hi When trying to open my software programme I'm getting the following error message - [ATTACH] I've tried going into services.msc as instructed by the software support team to restart/start the sqlexpress - but at that point I get the following message - [ATTACH] When...
  3. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  4. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  5. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  6. Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found: I am getting this right after the 1809 update which got pulled and I am back to 1803. My network card driver got wiped out with that disaster update, something got updated. I reinstalled the driver and now the networking is back but I frequently get this in chrome and all...
  7. Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Support
    Site can’t be reached because server DNS address could not be found: I am getting this right after the 1809 update which got pulled and I am back to 1803. My network card driver got wiped out with that disaster update, something got updated. I reinstalled the driver and now the networking is back but I frequently get this in chrome and all...
  8. Windows could not find .exe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows could not find .exe in Windows 10: Just woke one morning after what I assume was a system update (had my computer offer me the option to update and shut down last night, but not today) to see a whole swath of programs (that still have their .exe file in their location) give me that error. In some help forums...
  9. Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.: Hi, I'll try to be short, since it's strange and hard to explain. Had windows 8.1, upgraded to Windows 10, everything normal. After a few months, one program I use for a long time started giving me problems - plays.tv. It''s a client app that allows recording of in-game...
  10. Sudden and temporary slowdowns. .exe processes "not responding"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden and temporary slowdowns. .exe processes "not responding": Hi guys, Have been working on this issue for a few days, but I cant seem to get anywhere. Im on a fresh install of windows 10 pro. Occasionally, I will experience an intense but temporary slow down. Every 20-40 minutes roughly. The system runs smooth as butter besides...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer exe is not in the correct state to