Windows 10: Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

Discus and support Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 today, and when I try to log in the first message it gives me is a ridiculous long error code, and wont let me do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yeomanjeremy, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 today, and when I try to log in the first message it gives me is a ridiculous long error code, and wont let me do anything.
    "c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is not available....." or something rather.
    Can't open the start menu, or even explorer when i hit windows key + e.

When I try to do anything at all (even open network settings) i get the error message
    "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

Please help! I need my laptop for work to do before end of the weekend!

:)

yeomanjeremy, Jul 30, 2015

2. "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

On clicking computer i get “The server process could not be started because the configures identity is incorrect .Check the username and password.”

If i click on Control panel i get “ The server process could not be started because rhe configured identity is incorrect.Check the username and password.”

i have tried suggestions of microsoft engineer Santhosh Rai though there was a message about successful repairs of corrupted files but it didn’t correct above.

What to do now ?????

MayankSharma2, Jul 30, 2015
  3. "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the Username and Password."

my another account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not working, i think so i m unable to open my files.

Manish Neupane, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the...

1. Explorer.exe The server process could not be started because the... - Similar Threads - Explorer exe server

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  4. Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running server: Am getting the above error when trying to start virtual machines on my server running windows server 2012 R2. They were working fine but we had an unexpected shutdown due to power outage. I have tried the solutions below but none worked.Restarting the Hyper V Virtual Machine...
  5. Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running server

Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running server: Am getting the above error when trying to start virtual machines on my server running windows server 2012 R2. They were working fine but we had an unexpected shutdown due to power outage. I have tried the solutions below but none worked.Restarting the Hyper V Virtual Machine...
  6. the process has terminated because it could not allocate additional memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the process has terminated because it could not allocate additional memory: I put my laptop sleep yesterday and this morning it showed thisHELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-process-has-terminated-because-it-could-not/3125c483-45f4-4e42-af58-19ba9630cf48
  7. Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Machine could not be started because the hypervisor is not running: I'm trying to get Ubuntu running in Hyper-V. I have enabled the virtualization option in my BIOS. I have enabled the Hyper-V checkbox in "Turn Windows features on or off" and I can create the virtual machine but it errors when I try and start it. When I Google the error...
  8. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  9. The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check...: Hey guys, I turned my computer on after 1 month without logging in, I logged in but my wallpaper was gone and I cant open any app it just keep appearing thr server process couldn't be started the configuration identity is incorrect. I dont know why that appears I only have...
  10. Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.

Clicking on a exe starts the program in the background processes.: Hi, I'll try to be short, since it's strange and hard to explain. Had windows 8.1, upgraded to Windows 10, everything normal. After a few months, one program I use for a long time started giving me problems - plays.tv. It''s a client app that allows recording of in-game...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorer exe is not in the correct state to