Windows 10: Explorer.exe unspecified error and very slow green bar in my computer!

Discus and support Explorer.exe unspecified error and very slow green bar in my computer! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have reset my HP laptop and update everything to the latest from windows update. First Problem: I notice when i open (This PC) my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sanshero, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Sanshero Win User

Explorer.exe unspecified error and very slow green bar in my computer!

Hi guys,

I have reset my HP laptop and update everything to the latest from windows update.

First Problem:

I notice when i open (This PC) my computer it takes a while before it loads the partitions drives! the green bar keep loading!

Second Problem:

When i open my user destination C:\Users\xxxx\ then right click and then (customize this folder) i got an error massage saying (explorer.exe unspecified error)

If i login in Safe Mode, first problem disappear and everything back to normal and my partitions loads in normal way.

But the second problem remains in Safe Mode!!

Any suggestion how to solve these problems?

:)

Sanshero, Mar 2, 2017
  2. monzer-SA Win User

very slow

hi

very slow loading drive (this pc) with green bar.

its really killing me. i want my drive back
    Explorer.exe unspecified error and very slow green bar in my computer! [​IMG]

monzer-SA, Mar 2, 2017
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Slow video downloads

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using other browsers to download videos?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the green loading line and the progress bar?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Mar 2, 2017
  4. Sanshero Win User

First Problem:

I notice when i open (This PC) my computer it takes a while before it loads the partitions drives! the green bar keep loading!

Sanshero, Mar 2, 2017
  5. Sanshero Win User
    Second Problem:

When i open my user destination C:\Users\xxxx\ then right click and then (customize this folder) i got an error massage saying (explorer.exe unspecified error)

Sanshero, Mar 2, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    Go to Start/Search and type diskmgmt.msc, right click the diskmgmt results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Disk Management window in the lower pane, is the E:\My Data drive on same disk (ie) Disk 0, Disk1 etc, or is it a separate disk?
    If it is a separate disk, that disk may be failing.
    If they are all on the same Disk, then run Check Disk on the C: drive. If a separate disk, run Check Disk on that drive.
    Go to Start/Search and type CMD, Right click the CMD results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Command Prompt type chkdsk /R and press enter. Now type a Y for Yes, and Reboot the computer. The Check Disk utility will start at next bootup and it will take a while.

spunk, Mar 2, 2017
  7. Sanshero Win User
    done it, but still the two problem exist afterall!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
  8. Sanshero Win User

also sometime the files icons do not load probably until i refresh several times!!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
  9. topgundcp Win User
    You might have some incompatible shell extensions installed from third party software.
    Try this: File Explorer crashes

topgundcp, Mar 3, 2017
  10. Sanshero Win User
    Did that, and disable all of them then restart my PC, the two problem still exist!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
  11. topgundcp Win User
    From options menu, also try with 32-bit extensions

topgundcp, Mar 3, 2017
  12. Sanshero Win User
    done that, same problem after restart!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
  13. Sanshero Win User

i just realized that if i Restart Explorer from this app (ShellExView) the First problem solved until i make restart for my PC then it comes back again!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
  14. Sanshero Win User
    Sorry i was wrong, the first problem come back by it self without need to restart my PC!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
  15. Sanshero Win User
    This is so annoying, as i installed fresh copy of windows without any apps or using it for long time!

Sanshero, Mar 3, 2017
Thema:

1. Explorer.exe unspecified error and very slow green bar in my computer! - Similar Threads - Explorer exe unspecified

2. Windows 10 file explorer slow/green bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file explorer slow/green bar: I recently upgraded to windows 10 20H2. I had a number of issues after this upgrade including, but not limited to, a black flickering screen, that could only be resolved by a reboot. I used the option to revert to the previous version on windows 10 and am now on windows 10...
  3. Green ribbon and slow windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Green ribbon and slow windows explorer: Every time I open windows explorer it locks up my whole PC for several minutes while it does *something* that involves a green status ribbon filling the address bar. If I leave it sitting on "This PC" it sometimes does it again and again. I do not care what service Windows...
  4. my computer is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer is very slow: my computer cant update to windows 10 204 and is very slow, in opening some other apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-very-slow/9e64a605-6429-4be5-8c46-95f6c5ae7a00
  5. My edge explorer is very slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My edge explorer is very slow: I have problems with my edge browser for windows 10 how can I reset it as factory? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-edge-explorer-is-very-slow/28b6bfad-aadc-4246-9883-91b7009e1639"
  6. Very very slow computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  7. File Explorer, very slow to load .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer, very slow to load .exe files: Hi All, When I double click on an .exe file to install a program, in Windows File Explorer, it takes over a minute to start the installation process. When I use Total Commander to do the same thing, it installs straight away. I've also tried it after disabling my Norton AV...
  8. "unspecified error" on file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    "unspecified error" on file explorer: when i pin a partition, library, or anything else to the quick access, it doesn't pin. then it shows this error: "C:\Users\\Desktop Unspecified error" any solutions? 91547
  9. Win10 Explorer search has that slow green bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Explorer search has that slow green bar: I use the WindowsKey-E to bring up File Explorer (FE). I want to search for something in indexed locations. FE comes up with "This PC" in the "where to search" bar. That's fine... that's what I want. When I type something in, I get the slow green bar coming across. I don't...
  10. Windows explorer very slow (green bar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer very slow (green bar): My windows explorer used to be very fast. Then I tried to decompress a zip file, and cancel it. Now it is very slow. symptoms: -When I press (Windows)+E nothing happens until some minutes later (before it opened winosw explorer instantly) -when explorer is open I...
Tags: