Windows 10: Explorer Icons became blurred

Discus and support Explorer Icons became blurred in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Kind of a strange issue, but not sure why all my drive icons shows up as blurred.. The screen shot will be able to depict the issue clearly. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shadow Delta, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Explorer Icons became blurred

Hi,
    Kind of a strange issue, but not sure why all my drive icons shows up as blurred..
    The screen shot will be able to depict the issue clearly.
    If any one have an idea of what is causing this and a solution to the problem. Please tell. *Smile

Explorer Icons became blurred [​IMG]

:)

Shadow Delta, Oct 20, 2015

2. N95 firmware upgrade- camera blur

Thanks for the help, soon after the camera view finder did not load and the icons became blurred or overlapping.

I have had to take the phone back for repair, I have to say this is disappointing but hopefully will cure the problem. Will keep you posted.

andyt---01, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Graphics problem

Another thing to consider in having a blur icon on File Explorer it's because it magnifies the icon for you to have a better view and this is by design. This file may have been downloaded along with a webpage files (saved website).

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Explorer Icons became blurred

Have you tried restarting Windows? Sometimes that helps...

Another idea: If I remember correctly, Windows has some kind of icon cache and I know there was a way to clear it. Maybe that makes Windows use the correct icons again - should a simple restart not have solved it.

Joergi, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Shadow Delta, Oct 20, 2015
  6. Joergi Win User
    Joergi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Explorer Icons became blurred

1. Explorer Icons became blurred - Similar Threads - Explorer Icons became

2. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  3. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  4. Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates: I have noticed that some of my Explorer folder icon thumbnails have started to blur. This started after some recent Windows updates, most notably the final batch of 22H2 updates and the new 23H2 main update.When Windows is started the icons look fine. What appears to set off...
  5. Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates

Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates: I have noticed that some of my Explorer folder icon thumbnails have started to blur. This started after some recent Windows updates, most notably the final batch of 22H2 updates and the new 23H2 main update.When Windows is started the icons look fine. What appears to set off...
  6. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  7. Fonts and icons became pixelized

Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  8. News and Interest icon is blur

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interest icon is blur: Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas...
  9. Blurred Icons!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred Icons!: [img] I have no idea why do This PC icons look like this!, is it a virus or some upgrade bugs in windows 10? can anyone tell me what to do?*sarc Thanks 25234
  10. Blurred Tray Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurred Tray Icons: [img] I've been having this problem the last few weeks. Will rebuilding the icon cache resolve it? Thanks 93980