Windows 10: Export Contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail

Discus and support Export Contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have a Windows Live email with address L: xxx@hotmail.com, I only have access to it via the Web. I am trying to export my contacts but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, May 11, 2017.

1. Export Contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail

Hi

I have a Windows Live email with address L: xxx@hotmail.com,
    I only have access to it via the Web.

I am trying to export my contacts but when I go to People/Contacts/Export and
    select All Contacts and CSV for the file type then select Export at the top of the page
    the page just disappears a I am back on the contacts page.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, May 11, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

iphone->WP7.5 help move contacts

Since a Windows Live account cannot be added to OS X, I would suggest exporting your contacts to a CSV from Address Book and then importing them to Windows Live via the
    Hotmail Contacts website. To export Address Book as CSV, download
    AB2CSV. To prevent duplicates and confusion, I suggest deleting your iCloud contacts once you've verified they've successfully made it to Windows Live.

As stated, you won't be able to use your Windows Live account as a source for Address Book, Mail or iCal. Is that what you meant by "one-way"? That you can't sync them to Mac OS X?

Entegy, May 11, 2017
  3. Windows Email address book.

Hello,

I have outlook and then windows live email on my windows 7 upgraded to windows 8 then upgraded to windows 10.

I have a address book and I made large efforts to create groups within address book in windows live mail.

Exporting address book from windows live email was easy.

But importing address book to windows 10 is not at all available.

Also on windows live I had address book associated with comcast.net domain.

How I can get address book duplicated in windows 10 mail.

Please assist.

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

windowsvista911, May 11, 2017
  4. Export Contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail

Hi

after the tenth try I got a save as box where I could browse to the folder I wanted to keep the file in.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, May 11, 2017
Thema:

Export Contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail

1. Export Contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail - Similar Threads - Export Contacts Address

2. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  3. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  4. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  6. Contacts from People to Outlook address book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacts from People to Outlook address book: How do I get my Windows 10 People address list into MS Outlook, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-from-people-to-outlook-address-book/0061408a-180a-4fac-a611-b37d85e98aba
  7. importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.: Okay, I am trying to "migrate" my outlook 2016 contacts to xfinity/comcast address book but am having a problem. I open xfinity/comcast and select import contacts and it says migration is in progress but the time elapse wheel keeps going and going and going and nothing...
  8. Exporting data from windows live POP3 address to Outlook IMAP address

Exporting data from windows live POP3 address to Outlook IMAP address: Hi, I was all morning long in contact with agents from the office team. My problem : My dad (the owner of the account) configured his professional email address (ex: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) as an POP3 on his computer with Windows mail 2012. He...
  9. Export address Book Windows 10 with no toolbar

Export address Book Windows 10 with no toolbar: Totally disgusted with Windows 10 Have clicked and followed loads of suggestions on forums. Nothing works. Cannot even alter screen size to medium as suggested in settings. Only thing left to do is hand copy as no copy facility. No wonder people are giving up and buying a...
  10. Export contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail

in Browsers and Email
    Export contacts/Address book from Windows Live Webmail: Hi I have a Windows Live email with address L: xxx@hotmail.com, I only have access to it via the Web. Is there anyway to export my Contacts/Address book from Windows Live on the Web? Thanks Daniel 76306