Windows 10: Export from Lumia.

Discus and support Export from Lumia. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are the Phone and Message (text) log's able to be copied or moved from the MS Lumia 550 via USB and will a 'generic' micro USB cable be adequate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hereward1059, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Export from Lumia.

Are the Phone and Message (text) log's able to be copied or moved from the MS Lumia 550 via USB and will a 'generic' micro USB cable be adequate. Thankyou.

:)

Hereward1059, Jun 14, 2017
  2. Ian Sal Win User

How do I transfer contacts photos from my windows phone to my iPhone

Hi Charles,

When you need to transfer some photos from an existing Lumia contacts, we would suggest that you export the whole contacts info, and just edit it on the recipient phone. To export contacts from Lumia:

• Login to People.live.com.
    • Select the Manage tab menu.
    • Select Export contacts.
    • Select which contacts you want to export into Outlook CSV file.

Let us know if this was helpful.

Ian Sal, Jun 14, 2017
  3. exporting contacts from nokia lumia to pc

Hello

I can not export my contacts from Nokia lumia. There is no export bottom under menu' manage', only export for outlook.com. Please is there any way to update my contacts?

regards

Gosia

gosia130507, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

Export from Lumia.

1. Export from Lumia. - Similar Threads - Export Lumia

2. Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent help needed : CAD program "Closes Abruptly" on "Export" a file "Command: Hi Windows Experts I need help here to troubleshoot my Win 10 Ent, ver 1809, running on mobile workstation HP zBook G6, with enough memory and ram. I have been using PTC's Creo Modeling and Creo Model Manager software for many year [more than 10 yrs]. Even since Win 10...
  3. Issues while exporting videos using Microsoft Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while exporting videos using Microsoft Photos app: Hi! So I have been working on a video and when I exported it, after a few minutes of exporting, a notification says couldn,t export video please restart the photos app and try again. It is really pissing me off as i already restarted the app but it still says the same thing....
  4. Export Messages from Your Phone App

Export Messages from Your Phone App: I recently factory reset my android device, and didn't know that Google didn't back up your SMS messages. I had the Your Phone app connected to my phone, so it has a copy of all my messages. I was wondering if someone knew what file in the WindowsApps folder I need to get to...
  5. Is it possible to export a Contact' group' from Outlook 2007 to Windows 10 Mail

Is it possible to export a Contact' group' from Outlook 2007 to Windows 10 Mail: Hi, I recently purchased a new laptop, and am trying to export my contact 'Groups' to the new device. I can find information on how to export 'Contacts' from Outlook 2007 into Windows 10 mail, but I have a number of 'Groups' set up, and they don't export when creating a...
  6. I cannot export my video on the microsoft editor.

I cannot export my video on the microsoft editor.: Hi! So I have been working on a video and when I exported it, after a few minutes of exporting, a notification says couldn,t export video please restart the photos app and try again. It is really pissing me off as i already restarted the app but it still says the same thing....
  7. Export and restore *ALL* Windows 10 settings??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Export and restore *ALL* Windows 10 settings??: Every time I install Windows on a new machine, or on the same machine, I have to painstakingly go back each and every one of the settings one by one to make the OS work my way. Isn't there a simple way to back up all settings? Things like input languages, Explorer settings,...
  8. Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI

Blue Screen of Death while trying to export MIDI: I was creating a Black MIDI and then after that, my computer just crashed. While exporting the .mid file, the computer froze then crashed. Is there any way to export my Black MIDI without BSOD? System information: Windows 10 x64 Chinese 1703 Intel i5 8th Gen Regards...
  9. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...
  10. Windows 10 Defender Firewall - Export / Import Individual Rule

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Defender Firewall - Export / Import Individual Rule: The firewall rule configuration settings have become very complex and now go beyond the typical port / protocol / scope settings. They can include APPX packages and services. I now want to take a specific complex firewall rule and be able to apply it elsewhere. GUI is...