Windows 10: Export from Lumia.

Discus and support Export from Lumia. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Are the Phone and Message (text) log's able to be copied or moved from the MS Lumia 550 via USB and will a 'generic' micro USB cable be adequate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hereward1059, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Export from Lumia.

Are the Phone and Message (text) log's able to be copied or moved from the MS Lumia 550 via USB and will a 'generic' micro USB cable be adequate. Thankyou.

:)

Hereward1059, Jun 14, 2017
  2. Ian Sal Win User

How do I transfer contacts photos from my windows phone to my iPhone

Hi Charles,

When you need to transfer some photos from an existing Lumia contacts, we would suggest that you export the whole contacts info, and just edit it on the recipient phone. To export contacts from Lumia:

• Login to People.live.com.
    • Select the Manage tab menu.
    • Select Export contacts.
    • Select which contacts you want to export into Outlook CSV file.

Let us know if this was helpful.

Ian Sal, Jun 14, 2017
  3. exporting contacts from nokia lumia to pc

Hello

I can not export my contacts from Nokia lumia. There is no export bottom under menu' manage', only export for outlook.com. Please is there any way to update my contacts?

regards

Gosia

gosia130507, Jun 14, 2017
Thema:

Export from Lumia.

1. Export from Lumia. - Similar Threads - Export Lumia

2. How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?: Hi, The results of searching for the above exact title found various links but none of the options match either of our 2 family PCs. For example, this...
  3. How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?: Hi, The results of searching for the above exact title found various links but none of the options match either of our 2 family PCs. For example, this...
  4. My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P: Hello. I have been making a few videos regarding my GoFundMe fundraiser as well as my other videos in which Clipchamp just stopped working. I contacted support and they told me to reinstall it, so I did. It worked for one video. I tried reinstalling again and that didn't work...
  5. My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P

My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P: Hello. I have been making a few videos regarding my GoFundMe fundraiser as well as my other videos in which Clipchamp just stopped working. I contacted support and they told me to reinstall it, so I did. It worked for one video. I tried reinstalling again and that didn't work...
  6. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  7. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  8. Can you export a code onto an external hard drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you export a code onto an external hard drive.: My friend is getting harrassed and he needs help so I am trying to code something to brute force any passwords that get in the way of the program deleting system 32 so that he can live in peace. I am going to do this and will likely never get it back, however need help, if...
  9. Can you export a code onto an external hard drive.

Can you export a code onto an external hard drive.: My friend is getting harassed and he needs help so I am trying to code something to brute force any passwords that get in the way of the program deleting system 32 so that he can live in peace. I am going to do this and will likely never get it back, however need help, if...
  10. Can you export a code onto an external hard drive.

Can you export a code onto an external hard drive.: My friend is getting harrassed and he needs help so I am trying to code something to brute force any passwords that get in the way of the program deleting system 32 so that he can live in peace. I am going to do this and will likely never get it back, however need help, if...