Windows 10: Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

Discus and support Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WyattMog, Aug 20, 2018.

1. WyattMog Win User

Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I cant share my video! Please help!

:)

WyattMog, Aug 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 Photos video project export quality issue

In Windows 10 I created a video project slideshow with the photos app. I'd like to export this video for a Facebook ad. However, the photos app only gives me 3 options to export and all three significantly reduce the quality of the video versus when I
    just view it in the app. Any suggestions how to export and maintain quality?

levinejm34, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Aug 20, 2018
  4. pervinpig Win User

win10 video editor in Photos: Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message "Something happened we couldn't save"

win10 video editor in Photos: New project, Export or share fails at 100% rendered with message "Something happened we couldn't save". Now is also happening with a prior project that exported successfully before. ?

pervinpig, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos - Similar Threads - Exporting Sharing Video

2. Microsoft photos not exporting videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos not exporting videos: For a period of time I have exported videos using Microsoft photos. For some reason which has not been noted any any messages as far as information on my side has said anything is wrong with the program. I have tried the 2 options that come with the settings of the program as...
  3. Microsoft Photos Video Projects

Microsoft Photos Video Projects: In my microsoft photos,i went into new video project and i went to add a video file recorded by OBS and it shows the message " These files have properties that can't be read, so we coudn't add them' and the file name, what should i do to rectify this ptroblem....
  4. microsoft photos video project

microsoft photos video project: when i go to make a video in microsoft photos, i noticed it saves the videos automatically in the video project folder, how do i stop it from doing that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-video-project/b02fb3e5-025b-4900-837e-0a45e213b125
  5. Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase

Microsoft Photo - Sharing a video project in the edit phase: I need to share a Microsoft Photo video project still in the editing phase with a colleague. I know how to export and share a completed file - but not a file that has all the elements still editable....
  6. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem: Hi, When i make a video on the video project function of the photos application, when i go to export it (have tried high and medium file size), it is stuck on 0% and simply will not export. Thanks:)...
  7. Microsoft Photo video project

Microsoft Photo video project: How do I add small segments of songs to a video project that has videos and stills? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photo-video-project/d1c8d7d3-d67c-47fd-9d29-3557e7f6003a
  8. Export a video project from photos

Export a video project from photos: When trying to export a video from Photos all I get is a pink plaid screen and music. How do I export a video that I can share? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/export-a-video-project-from-photos/a39edfcc-e55c-4f9b-9d75-24af1b0cf4fa
  9. Windows photos video export not working!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows photos video export not working!: Finally finished a video project using photos and now it wont let me save or export the video! I choose the medium setting on export and then it starts to save until it reaches 17% through and it comes up with a message saying ‘something went wrong. We couldn’t export your...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 video editor export problems

2. microsoft video editor export

3. microsoft video project export

4. export video project in windows,
  5. microsoft photos export video,
  6. microsoft video editor not exporting,
  7. windows 10 slideshow not exporting,
  8. exporting a video from microsoft video editor ,
  9. windows 10 photos video export poor quality,
  10. why doesnt windows video editing not export the whole video,
  11. micrpsoft photos video export,