Windows 10: Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool

Discus and support Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a video using the photo app creation tool. I made and 18 sec promo video using the cool 3d effects and texts and what have you. The fail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christina Bickham, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool

I have created a video using the photo app creation tool. I made and 18 sec promo video using the cool 3d effects and texts and what have you. The fail is, when I go to export, it only exports in a high pitched color splat screen. Similar to the lines when your TV is going out or trying to connect to the channel. and it does this for the entire video. I've done it several times, exporting to all available options and still no regular video loads once its complete just the same color filled TV going out look. None ever export like the one I created.

Why would Microsoft give an updated photo app with this version of windows but unable to share it on other platforms?

What do I need to do so that my cool video creations can be seen on my social medias and you tube channel or even just to download to the computer itself (because even that didn't make the video actually show up) ? Pls help!!

:)

Christina Bickham, Aug 5, 2018

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Aug 5, 2018
  3. KarenZE Win User
    Export/Save photos

can someone tell me (step by step) how to export photos from photo colletion (windows 10) to d drive? or to any other drive/device other than the cloud? I have tried the copy/paste suggestion - no paste option comes up. I have tried to right click and
    choose "send to" - no "send to" option comes up. Thanks!

KarenZE, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool

How to export photos windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

If you were using other application apart from file explorer, you may follow the below steps to export to pen drive/flash drive.

• Open the location where the Photos are located using File Explorer.
    • Select the files you want to Export.
    • Right click on the file and select ‘Send to’ from its context menu.
    • Now select the Jump drive from the sub menu.
    • Once the transfer is done, you may open the jump hard disk drive from the File Explorer and check if the file is present there.
    Please get back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool

1. Exporting Problem-Photo Creation Tool - Similar Threads - Exporting Problem Photo

2. Problems with the Media Creation Tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with the Media Creation Tool.: Split from this thread. I've downloaded the media creation tool, watched it check for issues, make file changes. It tells me it's going to restart my computer several times, but only does that once and then the process stops. Have I done something incorrectly or might there...
  3. Problems with the Media Creation Tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the Media Creation Tool.: Split from this thread. I've downloaded the media creation tool, watched it check for issues, make file changes. It tells me it's going to restart my computer several times, but only does that once and then the process stops. Have I done something incorrectly or might there...
  4. problem using media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem using media creation tool: I have tried unsuccessfully to create a windows 10 USB boot drive. I keep getting the following error: 0x0200013-0x90019. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-using-media-creation-tool/0f5bb36a-03bc-4d03-8d95-dcc215cc73a0
  5. Problem with Microsoft Media Creation Tool

Problem with Microsoft Media Creation Tool: Is there something wrong with Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool? Thrice I have tried to download the Windows 10 ISO, and each time, after almost 18 hours had elapsed and the progress of the download had neared completion, the following message kept popping up: There was a...
  6. Windows media creation tool problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media creation tool problem: Hello peeps,Ive had this problem where i would open the media creation tool,choose upgrade this PC and it would download,i left it to download and i looked and it was on 98% and i looked away for a bit looked back and i think it completed but it just shut down,no errors or...
  7. Problems with Media Creation Tool

Problems with Media Creation Tool: Trying to setup Media Creation Tool...have used previously but now it will not 'install/setup' per attached jpg ? What could I be doing wrong here... ? Trying to do repair install of my Win 10 Pro 64bit system... Thanks....TiminAz 68219
  8. media creation tool problem

media creation tool problem: hello i want to upgrade my pc to win 10 when i want to download from media creation tool , after choosing upgrade this pc [img] please help me and thank you 9502
  9. Media Creation Tool Problems

Media Creation Tool Problems: Hi, Hope someone can help here. More Windows 10 s**t that is driving me mad! D/loaded the media creation tool hoping to put Win 10 on a USB to repair my daughters Win 10 installation on an ASUS eeePC (no optical drive). Running the tool on a Win 7 Home pc (64-bit)...
  10. Problem with the Media creation tool

Problem with the Media creation tool: I download the Windows image twice via the media creation tool. The file sizes though same, had different hashes(SHA1). If the images are identical, why the different hashes. Needless to say, the hashes don't obviously match with their MSDN counterpart. Why is this...