Windows 10: Extend c drive

Discus and support Extend c drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My c drive is full .then how to extend c drive please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by avulurisubbireddy, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Extend c drive

My c drive is full .then how to extend c drive please help me

:)

avulurisubbireddy, Jul 15, 2018

2. Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

Free partition manager software to resize partitions - EaseUS Partition Master Free

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

Detailed solutions to manage disk space and partition size with EaseUS Partition Master

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 15, 2018
  3. extending c drive

hi. my c drive is full.i have loads of space on my e drive.the e drive appears below c drive in disk management and therefore the extend volume tab is greyed out.can anybody please help me to extend my c drive .i downloaded minitool partition wizard but
    when I click on extend c drive,it only gives me the option to take a few hundred mb from recoverythanks

stevechase1, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Extend c drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Extend c drive

1. Extend c drive - Similar Threads - Extend drive

2. How do I extend my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I extend my C drive: My Extend Volume is grayed out for the C drive and I tried shrinking the D drive and now have unallocated Space but it’s still grayed out I read that the unallocated space has to be adjacent to it but when i shrink from the D drive to it becomes adjacent to D drive not the c...
  3. How do I extend my C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I extend my C drive: My Extend Volume is grayed out for the C drive and I tried shrinking the D drive and now have unallocated Space but it’s still grayed out I read that the unallocated space has to be adjacent to it but when i shrink from the D drive to it becomes adjacent to D drive not the c...
  4. How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.: How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous. What are the best third party tools to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-extend-drive-c-when-there-is-unallocated/4f73da4c-ca13-4d5a-8c78-fd7aa5c005b7
  5. How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.

How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous.: How do i extend Drive C when there is unallocated space on the disk but it is not contiguous. What are the best third party tools to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-extend-drive-c-when-there-is-unallocated/4f73da4c-ca13-4d5a-8c78-fd7aa5c005b7
  6. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray: Ms“-“The comparison operation has been carried out according to Ms's official "Disk Management-Expand Basic Volume" entry, but it is invalid.......But I can't upload pictures as explanations. This may be due to many reasons... I can only describe them in words.CDNTFS20GBMy C...
  7. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray: Ms“-“The comparison operation has been carried out according to Ms's official "Disk Management-Expand Basic Volume" entry, but it is invalid.......But I can't upload pictures as explanations. This may be due to many reasons... I can only describe them in words.CDNTFS20GBMy C...
  8. C“”The C drive cannot perform the "Extend Volume" operation gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Cannot extend c drive with unllocated space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot extend c drive with unllocated space: I have 100 gb unllocated space but the extend volume on c drive is still greyed out. I have no recovery partition in this unlocatted space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-extend-c-drive-with-unllocated-space/c23048f8-9207-4f0e-a356-bb6e8a6979f9
  10. Cannot extend c drive with unllocated space

Cannot extend c drive with unllocated space: I have 100 gb unllocated space but the extend volume on c drive is still greyed out. I have no recovery partition in this unlocatted space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-extend-c-drive-with-unllocated-space/c23048f8-9207-4f0e-a356-bb6e8a6979f9