Windows 10: Extend rollback time

Discus and support Extend rollback time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used DISM /Online /Set-OSUninstallWindow /Value:60 to extend rollback time a few days ago. I just used DISM /Online /Get-OSUninstallWindow to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rdwray, Aug 25, 2018.

1. rdwray Win User

Extend rollback time

I used DISM /Online /Set-OSUninstallWindow /Value:60 to extend rollback time a few days ago.
    I just used DISM /Online /Get-OSUninstallWindow to see how much time I have left and it reported 60.
    Does it not report the actual time left?

:)

rdwray, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Timo J Win User
    Timo J, Aug 25, 2018
  3. hanifaji Win User
    extend rollback time and "get windows 10" app after rollback

1. can i basically extend the time expire to rollback from win 10 to win 7? like 2 month or so? if yes how can i do that? i don't mind too use cmd or keep the windows.old folder

2. if can't, after rollback can i still able to download win 10 again for free?

hanifaji, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Extend rollback time

extend rollback time and "get windows 10" app after rollback

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Unfortunately Microsoft does not offer any option to extend the rollback period beyond 1 month. There is a scheduled maintenance task that cleans the old system files. There could be some third-party tool available online which might be able to help
      you with the task, however, Microsoft does not guarantee about the results while using a third-party tool.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

• If you rollback to the previous version of Windows, which is Windows 7 in your case, you will be able to install Windows 10 again without any hassle. It is offered as a free update for the first year during this you may install it as many times as
      you want on this PC.

For further information on the same topic, you may refer to the following link:

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

You may also download and install Windows 10 on the system if you want.

You may refer to the article mentioned below for downloading Windows 10.

Download Windows 10

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Sahil Bali, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Extend rollback time

1. Extend rollback time - Similar Threads - Extend rollback

2. Extend displays- Can't accept changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend displays- Can't accept changes: Hopefully an easy fix.New laptop, plugged into monitor and it duplicates displays.When I select extend displays, the pop up says keep changes or in 10seconds will revert changes.However the pop up is greyed out so cannot accept changes.Thanks in advance!...
  3. Extend displays- Can't accept changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend displays- Can't accept changes: Hopefully an easy fix.New laptop, plugged into monitor and it duplicates displays.When I select extend displays, the pop up says keep changes or in 10seconds will revert changes.However the pop up is greyed out so cannot accept changes.Thanks in advance!...
  4. Extend displays- Can't accept changes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  6. Extended and mirror display problem

Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  7. How to extend ssd c dr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to extend ssd c dr: I am trying to extend my 500 g drive to an external 4 t drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-extend-ssd-c-dr/65a0f46c-e636-4852-a729-216e08bc7260
  8. How to extend ssd c dr

How to extend ssd c dr: I am trying to extend my 500 g drive to an external 4 t drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-extend-ssd-c-dr/65a0f46c-e636-4852-a729-216e08bc7260
  9. Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?

Can the Windows 10 support period be extended for a longer period, please?: Hello, I still use Windows 10 to this day because it makes me feel nostalgic, and 75% of my countrymen use it because it is the best these are their words, not mine. So i'll be very happy to accept my suggestion :...
  10. How to extend the maximum rollback period for the most recent Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to extend the maximum rollback period for the most recent Windows 10 update?: Tried CMD Prompt with: DISM /Online /Set-OSUninstallWindow /Value:30 Got error message: Error: 1168 Element not found. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log C:\WINDOWS\system32> Really confused by how the update effected Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extend windows rollback time

2. dism /online /set-osuninstallwindow /value:60

3. how to extend time period to rollback to windows 7