Windows 10: Extend system tray?

Discus and support Extend system tray? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, Just doing a clean install of Windows and I forgot where the setting was to extend the system tray so I don't have to see the up arrow anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by seek, Apr 28, 2016.

1. seek Win User

Extend system tray?

Hey, Just doing a clean install of Windows and I forgot where the setting was to extend the system tray so I don't have to see the up arrow anymore.

-Thanks! if you can just point it out for me!

:)

2. How do extend displays?

How can I extend main display without extending system tray?

C.R.Bennett, Apr 28, 2016
  3. cannot extend file

Usually Windows will have some problems doing it. If it doesn't work, you can use a third party utility named Easeus. Learn more:

Extend system partition, Extend C drive - EaseUS Partition Master Guide

https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager-guide/...

Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Extend system tray?

Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Notification Area -> Select which icons appear, then check all ...

RWOne, Apr 28, 2016
  5. seek Win User
    Hmm, I don't seem to have Taskbar tab in Personalization.

6. esebm Win User
    I just tried to open settings but nothing happens when I click on PC Settings.

esebm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Extend system tray?

1. Extend system tray? - Similar Threads - Extend system tray

2. System tray on all displays when extended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray on all displays when extended: No, not taskbar...system tray.I understand that in Windows 11 Microsoft so nicely omitted the capability of displaying the system tray on the taskbar of all displays when using extended displays.Does anyone know if they are working on an update which will return this feature...
  3. System tray on all displays when extended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray on all displays when extended: No, not taskbar...system tray.I understand that in Windows 11 Microsoft so nicely omitted the capability of displaying the system tray on the taskbar of all displays when using extended displays.Does anyone know if they are working on an update which will return this feature...
  4. System tray not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System tray not working: Hi all. Hope some of you can help. While windows was updating, I must have switched it off. Upon starting, the error 549981 appeared. Users here suggested reinstalling Cortana. The problem is not only my system tray is dead, but so are those on my my left. They are visible...
  5. System tray not appearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray not appearing.: My system tray has not been appearing for a month or so. My taskbar where the system tray should be is empty. see image [ATTACH] When I check settings to show them, the options have been grayed out and I cannot change them. [ATTACH] I have tried regedit and looking for...
  6. Win10 System Tray

Win10 System Tray: The system tray disappeared from the taskbar. I didn't change any settings. rebooting doessn't fix. savvy/experienced user. all taskbar properties look correct. any hints? what am i missing?...
  7. system tray missing

system tray missing: System Tray is missing on taskbar. Looking at Taskbar/properties - all is set correctly. only this visible is clock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-missing/859a2afa-d26f-467c-877b-9857874489f4
  8. Move system tray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move system tray: Hi! So I have a cool new wallpaper and I want a minimal look in my home screen. I am using rocketdock for a MacOS dock effect for my apps but I have no use of the taskbar. I found a way to hide it completely, but I still want system tray to appear on the top right part of my...
  9. System tray

System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  10. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265