Windows 10: Extending two wi-fi Networks simultaneously with one Range Extender

Discus and support Extending two wi-fi Networks simultaneously with one Range Extender in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two network connections at home. I have extended one using TP-LINK Extender. But I want to extend both simultaneously using only one extender.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by junglee, Jul 15, 2016.

1. junglee Win User

Extending two wi-fi Networks simultaneously with one Range Extender

I have two network connections at home. I have extended one using TP-LINK Extender. But I want to extend both simultaneously using only one extender.

I just want to know if such an extender is being marketed.

Best and regards,

Amarnath Wanchoo

:)

junglee, Jul 15, 2016

2. PC Mobile Hotspot option not showing up

Hi Tobiasmusic,

the mobile hotspot option is available if a Wi-Fi network card is installed on your computer.
    Bluetooth uses a different protocol that is not compatible for the mobile hotspot.

If the wi-fi signal is very weak at the desktop PC, you need a wi-fi / range extender repeater or a pair of wi-fi powerlines

franco d'esaro, Jul 15, 2016
  3. wi-fi extender

I have installed a Wi-Fi range extender in my wirless network, but now the password won't work. Any idea where to find the settings? it's a Linksys ac1200 max

MichaelOtto1, Jul 15, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

AFAIK No such animal. !!

In any case cost of TWO extenders would probably be cheaper than such a device even if one did exist.
    Another advantage of using TWO is you could make one the 5GHZ band and the other the 2.4 GHZ band.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 15, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    We are assuming that you are talking about extending two WiFi networks in the same band? Then it is true, there are no dual network, single band extenders that I am aware of. There are plenty of dual band WiFi extenders available that will extend one 2.4 ghz network and one 5 ghz network at the same time.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Extending two wi-fi Networks simultaneously with one Range Extender - Similar Threads - Extending Networks simultaneously

2. Latency Issues with WI-FI Extender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latency Issues with WI-FI Extender: Hello! I was wondering if anyone is able to help me out with my latency issues I've been having. I recently purchased a D-Link EAGLE PRO AI AX1800 WiFi 6 Mesh Router to use as a WI-FI extender. My internet download and upload speeds sat at around 300 mbps and everything ran...
  3. Latency Issues with WI-FI Extender

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latency Issues with WI-FI Extender: Hello! I was wondering if anyone is able to help me out with my latency issues I've been having. I recently purchased a D-Link EAGLE PRO AI AX1800 WiFi 6 Mesh Router to use as a WI-FI extender. My internet download and upload speeds sat at around 300 mbps and everything ran...
  4. Wi-Fi extender does not appear in available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi extender does not appear in available networks: Wi-Fi extender is plugged in, and the Wi-Fi light is green. However, the extender does not appear in the list of available networks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-extender-does-not-appear-in-available/79a55388-5aa3-4522-bace-494052e446d1
  5. Wi-Fi extender does not appear in available networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi extender does not appear in available networks: Wi-Fi extender is plugged in, and the Wi-Fi light is green. However, the extender does not appear in the list of available networks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-extender-does-not-appear-in-available/79a55388-5aa3-4522-bace-494052e446d1
  6. Range Extender

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Range Extender: How do I connect a tp-link wifi range extender to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/range-extender/ecdd9823-8486-4b89-9795-c2f9d50287ff
  7. Connect Wi-Fi Extender

Connect Wi-Fi Extender: I am trying to connect a tp-link range extender (model TL-WAB55RE) to my wi-fi network. I do not have a wifi icon in my system tray. I cannot find wifi settings in Windows 10 in order to make the necessary connections. Help!...
  8. Wi-Fi Extender/Repeaters

Wi-Fi Extender/Repeaters: I was wanting to know somethings about those Wi-Fi extenders/repeaters.. Since I Wi-Fi off my sisters modem/router at distance and her cell phone is causing me not to send or receive data till she gets off her phone,, can I use one of them here in my home or does it have to...
  9. How extend range of wi-fi

How extend range of wi-fi: I'd like to know what the options are to extend my wi-fi signal range. I have extra routers if that help and I'm hoping to not spend a lot of money. Thank you. 98411
  10. wi-fi range extender, distance and square footage claims ?

wi-fi range extender, distance and square footage claims ?: I have a small storafge shed about 100 feet from the house. I would like to be able to connect to the wireless network we have. I have bought two small, they look like cable modems, wi-fi extenders. They don't give a good signal. Today, Wednesday, I saw a different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i extend the range of 2 wifi networks with one wifi range extender?