Windows 10: Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run

Discus and support Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Adobe Flash has been an integral part of the web for decades, enabling rich content and animations in browsers since before HTML5 was introduced. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run

Source: Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 User Account Control Wont Disable and wont allow me to grant programs access

I just updated to Windows 10 and when I try to change my User Account Control settings, a User Account control window pops up asking me if I will grant access to User Account control and when I say yes nothing happens. It wont let me edit my User Account
    Control settings. It also wont let me run anything as Administrator, or any programs that trigger User Account Control gets this error message "The extended attributes are inconsistent" Any solutions? Should I just go back to Windows 7? I tried to run Regedit
    and that triggered User Account control too.

GregPeterkin, Dec 13, 2016
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Display Adapter Properties will not open when clicking under Control Panel>Display>Advanced Display Settings> Display adapter properties

We suggest running the Hardware and device troubleshooter in the control panel while the extended monitor is connected. Follow the instructions below and see if it helps:

• Click Start, then type and click Control Panel.
    • Type in the Control Panel search bar, located in the upper right of the window,
      troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • On left side panel, click View all.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices, enter your user account credentials then click
      Yes.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions for the troubleshooter.

Let us know the results.

Ian Ser, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run

1. Extending User Control of Flash with Click-to-Run - Similar Threads - Extending User Control

2. User controls

in Windows 10 Customization
    User controls: HiCan anyone tell me why it is that when using CMD even as admin I get denied? I don't know why but I see my user name as 44793 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-controls/44697d4c-5d59-4024-aea9-8da2ab2607d1
  3. User control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User control: What do I do about Do you want this app to make changes to this device and the only option is always NO It is supposed to have the option of Yes or No https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-control/ec0c5193-70a6-40f4-bc37-bbaaaae01ef4
  4. flashing screen on extend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flashing screen on extend: i know this question has been asked a million times. and i've read the million threads. none have helped. i will break down the situation with system details, the issue, and what ive tried. I'm running windows 10 64bit, IntelR CoreTM i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz with 16gb ram....
  5. Extended brightness control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extended brightness control: I want to go below minimum any software for that.. submitted by /u/Bogdans29 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixswwp/extended_brightness_control/
  6. Games running in flash!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games running in flash!: Hey guys, I have a question, so I heard that Flash is retiring this year and I was wondering what would happen to my games, because my games does run in flash, so what's gonna happen?...
  7. Control of users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Control of users: [ATTACH]I have accidentally added my own email to a new account and now I can't get rid of it, even though it's disabled. PS.: I have tried Win + R > control userpasswords2 and then removing it, but it doens't show up....
  8. Cat5 Extended Run - Is it as EASY as THIS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cat5 Extended Run - Is it as EASY as THIS?: Hey all... I recently moved into a new place--a "Granny Flat" behind my landlord's residence. Internet service is included (huge benefit) but it's included via her modem/router's WiFi. The signal quality is alright--it's not great, it's not horrible--but in a nutshell, I had...
  9. extended time with parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    extended time with parental controls: hello everyone I recently had to buy my sons laptops for school. Now to preface this they are 7 turning 8 and 9 turning 10 this year. And of course, they are addicted to video games. Now to help limit this I set up parental controls on their laptops. But my oldest son...
  10. Putting Users in Control of Flash

in Windows 10 News
    Putting Users in Control of Flash: One of our top priorities in building Edge has been that the web should be a dependably safe, performant, and reliable place for our customers. To that end, we’re introducing a change to give users more control over the power and resources consumed by Flash. With the...