Windows 10: extensions

Discus and support extensions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; can we install any extensions or add ons for project Spartan now 5749 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamos316, Apr 30, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

extensions

can we install any extensions or add ons for project Spartan now

:)

jamos316, Apr 30, 2015

2. Extensions?

Kindly mark the thread as answered if you have no more questions.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Extensions?

Does anyone know when edge will support browser extensions? I really like Edge but I need my password manager and my ad blocker?

TerrenceHiemenz, Apr 30, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

extensions

MS needs to polish Spartan some more before trying anything else again. It's still on the drawing board.

badrobot, Apr 30, 2015
Thema:

extensions

1. extensions - Similar Threads - extensions

2. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  3. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  4. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HEVC Extension via Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEVC Extension via Microsoft store: Hi Team, I'm Trying to buy the $0,99 Cent video Extension HEVC but it only gives me the option for purchasing with in the US and I can't because it only has a US postcode and Town, I'm from New Zealand trying to do this for my son, from a NZ Address to match my Credit card...
  6. HEVC Extension via Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Extension via Microsoft store: Hi Team, I'm Trying to buy the $0,99 Cent video Extension HEVC but it only gives me the option for purchasing with in the US and I can't because it only has a US postcode and Town, I'm from New Zealand trying to do this for my son, from a NZ Address to match my Credit card...
  7. HEVC Extension via Microsoft store

8. Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension: Please add support for WebAuthn PRF extension https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/wiki/Explainer:-PRF-extension to Windows Hello. It is required by some password managers for encryption. For example Bitwarden:...
  9. Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension

Windows Hello support for WebAuthn PRF extension: Please add support for WebAuthn PRF extension https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/wiki/Explainer:-PRF-extension to Windows Hello. It is required by some password managers for encryption. For example Bitwarden:...
  10. Amount deducted from my account for HEVC extension purchase. But failed to process. What to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amount deducted from my account for HEVC extension purchase. But failed to process. What to...: Hi,Using the UPI method, I made a transition of rupees 54 for the HEVC extension on the Microsoft store. Ref: 446874813006 of the UPI payment.The money was credited to Microsoft Regional Sales Corporation on 11-04-2024 but showed an error after that successful payment. Two...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10