Windows 10: Extensive list of changes in 1803

Discus and support Extensive list of changes in 1803 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; See: Windows 10 April update (1803) megathread : Windows10 for possibly the longest list around? 111937 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dalchina, Jun 10, 2018.

1. dalchina Win User

Extensive list of changes in 1803

dalchina, Jun 10, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Extensive list of changes in 1803

1. Extensive list of changes in 1803 - Similar Threads - Extensive list changes

2. Why are File extensions listed in the Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are File extensions listed in the Recycle Bin?: I have a number of entries under Name in the Recycle Bin that are ".xxx" where xxx in a known file extension. ".txt" , ".pfd" , ".mp4" for example.What do they signify and what happens if I delete them?Thanks....
  3. Why are File extensions listed in the Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are File extensions listed in the Recycle Bin?: I have a number of entries under Name in the Recycle Bin that are ".xxx" where xxx in a known file extension. ".txt" , ".pfd" , ".mp4" for example.What do they signify and what happens if I delete them?Thanks....
  4. Changing a file's extension: disabling the "If you change a file name extension, the file...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing a file's extension: disabling the "If you change a file name extension, the file...: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.867] is there a registry key to get rid of it now ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-a-files-extension-disabling-the-if-you/dc219745-91fb-4c6b-9821-76fa22cf20c9
  5. File Extension Changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Extension Changes: My wife tried to open an Excel file she attached to an email before she sent it to make sure it was the right one. That act then proceeded to try to open over 150 files. They were still scrolling across the top when the only thing I could figure out what to do was to sign...
  6. File extension changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File extension changed: how can I recover my files that changed to .mado extension? is there any easy idea my all files are encrypted as .mado . How to decrypt ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/file-extension-changed/5eb5c4f3-acce-4907-9e10-857faaec0e1c
  7. extension default change

in Windows 10 Customization
    extension default change: Would like to know how to change default programs for extensions eg. txt, rtf. NOT the easy way that doesn't work - settings only offers certain choices and I want something NOT listed - in this case I want Wordpad....
  8. change list and list of features for windows 1803 and octore 2018 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change list and list of features for windows 1803 and octore 2018 version: hello Microsoft, I am using a pc with windows 10(1803) build. I am planning to update the OS before that I need to know what are all the new features in October build. I am scary about update OS because I was lost Dell XPS laptop due to windows 10 update in starting days....
  9. heif image extension - windows 10 1803

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    heif image extension - windows 10 1803: I tried to download the image exension from the microsoft store for both hevc and heif. The hevc one installed, but the heif image extension says i own it, it won't let me uninstall it, but it shows an ! in the store entry, and it doesn't work. It does not show up in the...
  10. File extension not in file association list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File extension not in file association list: Hello, I use Notepad++ to edit Python files which have the file extension .py such as "sample.py" I would like to set Notepad++ as the default program to open .py files. When I open a .py file I get the popup asking me which file I want to use to open. But I do not get...