Windows 10: External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random

Discus and support External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently started experiencing a strange problem involving my Roland Duo-Capture Ex audio interface losing sound after a small period of time of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Reb0und, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Reb0und Win User

External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random

I've recently started experiencing a strange problem involving my Roland Duo-Capture Ex audio interface losing sound after a small period of time of it being on. The device itself will stay on and powered, as well as it being still visible under playback devices and in the device manager. Sound will just cut however for instance when playing music. through Spotify. I have gone through various fixes including reinstalling the device's drivers, connecting it through different usb ports, and disabling exclusive control. The problem will inevitably occur no matter how many times I restart the device. I know that my sound works fine since I can switch to system sound without a problem.

I've narrowed getting the problem down to my pc since I do not experience this problem when connecting the interface to my laptop. The laptop also runs Windows 10 fully updated. In playback devices, the audio interface will stay visible in a frozen state, still displaying the levels it had as it froze:

External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random [​IMG]

I've run out of fixes, and it is driving me crazy *Mad.

:)

Reb0und, Jan 25, 2018
  2. DanW76ten Win User

Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface

How do you get an Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface to show up in THE windows 10 Sound Box or just send the mic input to the music program.

DanW76ten, Jan 25, 2018
  3. Loss of audio on AMD HDMi audio interface after waking up from Sleep mode.(0x8889000F)

MS e-mail service asked me to reply is the question is not answered.

borg0128 reply is one possible way to temporally alleviate the problem, but it doesn't fix anything, it's a bug in Windows. I wish it would be forward to the dev. team or QA.

MonoShadow, Jan 25, 2018
Thema:

External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random

1. External Audio Interface Loss of Sound at Random - Similar Threads - External Audio Interface

2. No sound input from UMC22 Audio Interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound input from UMC22 Audio Interface: Hi there, I have recently bought a UMC22 Audio interface to record guitar on my PC but when I connect it to my PC there is no sound input. it works for about half a second then cuts out completely. I have tried changing to channel 2 in the sound control panel and also...
  3. No sound input from UMC22 Audio Interface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound input from UMC22 Audio Interface: Hi there, I have recently bought a UMC22 Audio interface to record guitar on my PC but when I connect it to my PC there is no sound input. it works for about half a second then cuts out completely. I have tried changing to channel 2 in the sound control panel and also...
  4. No sound input from UMC22 Audio Interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Loss of sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of sound: I lost sound through my speakers on my hp laptop at first. I could hear through headphones then they went silent. All suggestion appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound/b4e6c0d1-5d3d-460c-8e80-9df1b3003cbb
  6. Loss of sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of sound: I lost sound through my speakers on my hp laptop at first. I could hear through headphones then they went silent. All suggestion appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound/b4e6c0d1-5d3d-460c-8e80-9df1b3003cbb
  7. Loss of sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of sound: the sound has suddenly stopped on my Lenovo laptop. Has a speaker sign with a red X against it have tried to solve it but with no success. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-of-sound/39431f9b-5ec4-41f7-967c-63a4bba91d6a
  8. sound loss

sound loss: Why couldn't I find my solution on Microsoft? I found it on https://www.****/knowledge/how-to-fix-idt-high-definition-audio-codec-driver-problem/ so easy and I struugled for days between Microsoft and HP and couldn't get the simple answer. You should be ashamed....
  9. Sound loss.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound loss.: Since the automatic windows 10' changeover some time ago, I've never had my sound working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/sound-loss/710fcfad-8634-4a1f-821d-7d34d116d0d9
  10. Loss of audio

Loss of audio: I had perfect audio yesterday. Today I don't think I changed anything, but I don't have audio anymore. At first I had a red X over the tray icon and got an error saying that the audio service wasn't running. I restarted a few times and the X and error went away. But I still...