Windows 10: External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash

Discus and support External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anyone had any experience of a external HDMI monitor causing a system crash? 41239 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pemills, Feb 17, 2016.

1. pemills Win User

External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash

Has anyone had any experience of a external HDMI monitor causing a system crash?

:)

pemills, Feb 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 crashes

• Brand new desk top computer. The Windows 10 operating system crashes daily, causing the computer to shut down when not desired, even in spite of the preferences set at "never" for the computer and monitor to ever shut off;
    • It reported: Bad_Pool_Header
    • No one has helped me.

SAMUELSPITAL, Feb 17, 2016
  3. BKXC Win User
    External monitor not recognized at power up or waking from sleep

I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop that does not recognize the presence of an external monitor unless I disconnect/reconnect the cable between the laptop and the monitor. Yoga 720 has USB-C port for external monitor. I use a Lenovo USB-C/HDMI adapter + HDMI
    cable to external monitor. The laptop will not recognize the presence of an external monitor after power up or after waking up from sleep. The monitor status screen reports it is not receiving any signal. Problem occurs with HP and Philips external monitors.
    After disconnecting/reconnecting the HDMI cable, the laptop recognizes the presence of the external monitor and automatically switches to dual monitor operation. Windows 10 + drivers are all up to date.

Thema:

External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash

1. External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash - Similar Threads - External HDMI Monitor

2. Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC: Hello, got a Bad_Pool_Header blue screen. no idea what it means.DUMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/badpoolheader-crash-pc/e84f2f89-1922-4a21-9290-abd984b2ffaa
  3. Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC: Hello, got a Bad_Pool_Header blue screen. no idea what it means.DUMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/badpoolheader-crash-pc/e84f2f89-1922-4a21-9290-abd984b2ffaa
  4. Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Envy Laptop with External Monitor HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Envy Laptop with External Monitor HDMI: I've tried to connect my LG external monitor to my new Envy Laptop. I have the laptop and monitor powered up, the HDMI cable is connected between the monitor and the laptop. The monitor displays "No Signal - Please check your connection -HDMI1 input is connected. Click OK...
  6. 2nd Monitor, HDMI, Causing Crash BSOD

2nd Monitor, HDMI, Causing Crash BSOD: When powering on 2nd monitor, a Sony flat screen, system crashes with BSOD and SYSTEM_THREAD_..... (atimdag.sys) error message. Using AMD's latest Win10 drivers, also tried the Beta release. No change. Uninstalled drivers and reinstalled. No change. ANy ideas? Radeon 5670...
  7. BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.

BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.: So I have been dealing with this issue ever since windows 10 first came out, I have replace two of my Ram sticks, tested all of my hardware, reinstalled windows 10. I just have no idea why it won't stop. Anyways I have a rather large amount of dump files but I don't know how...
  8. BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe, attempting to find cause

BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe, attempting to find cause: Hello, for roughly the past week I have begun encountering a semi-persistent and annoying BSOD with the error code BAD_POOL_HEADER upon attempting to log in to windows after restart/shutdown. After spending some time reading into what it meant and how to potentially fix it....
  9. BAD_POOL_HEADER caused by ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys

BAD_POOL_HEADER caused by ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys: Hello, I have Windows 10 PRO installed. Other important installed applications are Malwarebytes (Antimalware and Antiexploit), Adguard and utorrent. Last night I have started a big download on utorrent (a 20GB file) and after some minutes I got this BSOD with...
  10. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hello, today i turned on my pc selected my OS (windows 10 Home 64-bit) everything seemed normal but as i was checking thunderbird i got a BSOD saying WIN 10 had crashed and to search Bad_Pool_Header for more info after a little bit the screen just went blank and didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashes disconnecting HDMI monitor