Windows 10: "Extract All" missing from context menu

Discus and support "Extract All" missing from context menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weybrew, Dec 19, 2016.

1. weybrew Win User

"Extract All" missing from context menu

I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a setting I need to find or is there a problem?

:)

weybrew, Dec 19, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Dec 19, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Dec 19, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

In the Zip archive, go up to the Tool bar to Extract/Extract all.

spunk, Dec 19, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 20, 2016
  6. weybrew Win User
    Thanks for the reply, spunk. Sorry, buy I don't understand "Zip archive." What is it... Where is it?

weybrew, Dec 20, 2016
  7. weybrew Win User
    Thanks for your reply, Brink. I, too, found this tutorial but it did not work for me... nothing happened.

weybrew, Dec 20, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

In that case, you might see if downloading and merging the .reg file for the zip item in OPTION TWO of the tutorial below may help. It will restore the default association and registry entries for ZIP files.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Dec 20, 2016
  9. weybrew Win User
    I don't see a Win 10 default program for .zip files so I downloaded and installed 7-zip which works fine... but that still does not address the problem of the "built-in" feature for Win 10 to handle these files via a context menu option. How do we get that to work?

weybrew, Dec 20, 2016
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 20, 2016
  11. weybrew Win User
    Per my post #5, I have tried this registry merge but nothing happens. When I rt click on a Zip file I still get no "Extract All" option on the context menu. I ran Win 7 before and didn't it have that feature? Does Win 10 even have that feature? Maybe I'm looking for something that isn't even built in to Win 10.

weybrew, Dec 21, 2016
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yep, .zip files have the "Extract All" context menu by default in all Windows.

I was referring to the .reg file for .zip in my post below unrelated to your post #5 though.

Brink, Dec 21, 2016
  13. weybrew Win User

That did it!! I must have messed something up the first few times I tried this or maybe my .reg download was bad... it did not come from your posting's list. Anyway, EXTRACT ALL is in place... and without a restart. Thanks for your patience.

weybrew, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Extract All" missing from context menu - Similar Threads - Extract missing context

2. All the entries in the "New menu" in Windows context menu are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the entries in the "New menu" in Windows context menu are missing: Suddenly, all the entries from my "New" context menu disappeared, I don't know why. I've tried restoring the defaults, enabling, disabling new entries, nothing helped, no entries in the menu. How to restore it?...
  3. All the entries in the "New menu" in Windows context menu are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the entries in the "New menu" in Windows context menu are missing: Suddenly, all the entries from my "New" context menu disappeared, I don't know why. I've tried restoring the defaults, enabling, disabling new entries, nothing helped, no entries in the menu. How to restore it?...
  4. All the entries in the "New menu" in Windows context menu are missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files: [ATTACH]If you have a ZIP file in your computer and you right-click on it, it shows Extract All option to get data from inside a […] This article How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. "Extract All..." missing from context menu. Google didn't provide answers I was comfortable...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Extract All..." missing from context menu. Google didn't provide answers I was comfortable...: Hi everyone, when I first built my computer, I was told by someone to download 7zip as it's supposedly better than the default w10 unzip program. I did so, but I found it to be more steps than default system, so I uninstalled 7zip. But now my "Extract All..." from my context...
  7. how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10: how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 How is that done ? [Email Removed] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-extract-all-to-context-menu-in/36978f1d-e1e6-4789-8c01-d507158be9cd
  8. Options missing from file context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  9. Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu for ZIP Files in Windows When you right click or press and hold on a .zip file, the Extract All context menu will extract all contents in the .zip file into a new...
  10. MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Extract All to Context Menu of MSI files in Windows 10 [img] Information A Microsoft Windows installer package (.msi) file is a storage file containing the instructions and data required to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extract all windows 10 missing

2. restore extract all in context menu