Windows 10: F5 VPN client "Network Access Connection - Device was not found"

Discus and support F5 VPN client "Network Access Connection - Device was not found" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all - I use a F5 VPN to connect to work and have recently (IIRC) experienced issues connecting while using Win10/10130. F5 doesn't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MJMcMahon, Jun 16, 2015.

1. MJMcMahon Win User

F5 VPN client "Network Access Connection - Device was not found"

Hi all -

I use a F5 VPN to connect to work and have recently (IIRC) experienced issues connecting while using Win10/10130. F5 doesn't have any info. Has anyone else seen similar issues?

:)

MJMcMahon, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Leo_1984 Win User

The second L2TP VPN can't connect.

They are using Wifi and windows 10 built-in vpn client.

Leo_1984, Jun 16, 2015
  3. ltr.az Win User
    vpn and file share win 10, How can I get network resources enabled to the VPN client?

<Original title: vpn and file share win 10>

Setup a vpn network connection on Win 10 and setup a client to access it but network file share resources are not found on the host machine nor other machines on the network through the VPN.

How can I get network resources enabled to the VPN client?

port forwarded both 47, 1723 to the VPN server...

Shouldn't this just work?

ltr.az, Jun 16, 2015
  4. prabhurc Win User

I too have this issue. Just checking if u r able to connect now?

prabhurc, Aug 18, 2015
  5. MJMcMahon Win User
    I was able to resolve it: F5 released an app (downloadable from the store) that adds the F5 to the native VPN setup. Works great!

MJMcMahon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. F5 VPN client "Network Access Connection - Device was not found" - Similar Threads - VPN client Network

2. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  3. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  4. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. VPN Connects but cannot access remote network.

VPN Connects but cannot access remote network.: I am connecting to a remote network via VPN. I can make the connection but cannot access the remote's local network even though I have allowed access on the Server's Incoming setting. The login account has read/write permissions to the local shares. Both Remote and Client...
  6. VPN CLIENT

VPN CLIENT: Since i install WINDOWS 10 20H2 my VPN CLIENT avaya is working bad. It was working OK on WINDOWS 10 1909. I can open my connexion but after fee seconds i receive a message "VPN tunnel is disconnected de to physical link lost". Can you help please ?...
  7. Remote Desktop access to Always On VPN client

Remote Desktop access to Always On VPN client: I have a number of Always On VPN clients using system tunnels configured at our site...and it would be helpful to be able to connect via remote desktop to the Always On VPN clients. Is there a way to get the RDP listener to listen for connections on the Always-On VPN...
  8. trouble connecting to a vpn client

trouble connecting to a vpn client: hi i have pc1 connected to server1 via vpn using remote access. After connecting to the network, pc1 is able to remote desktop to pc 2. I am trying to use pc2 to remote desktop pc1 after pc1 establish the vpn connection but pc2 is not able to ping pc1 at all. Why does...
  9. Connecting to VPN client causes loss of access to other PCs on network

Connecting to VPN client causes loss of access to other PCs on network: I have three PCs that have updated to 1803. At first I could not connect from one PC to another through File Explorer, regardless of whether or not I was connected to my VPN provider's client (my VPN provider is IVPN). After enabling Function Discovery Resource Publication...
  10. How to get on internal network to VPN to a client

How to get on internal network to VPN to a client: I am looking for ways besides RDP to have employees connect to my work's internal network at another location so that they can VPN to one of their client's. The VPN connection only works from the internal network as their Sonicwall configuration is setup to allow it through...