Windows 10: Fabulous

Discus and support Fabulous in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Came across this in an email this morning NASA’s Eyes for all who follow this stuff. 92784 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICIT2LOL, Sep 4, 2017.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Fabulous

Came across this in an email this morning NASA’s Eyes for all who follow this stuff.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Sep 4, 2017
  2. yuzasona Win User

E72 - Fabulous

just change the memory in use to phone memory, i think it will be faster

yuzasona, Sep 4, 2017
  3. beowulfpt Win User
    E72 - Fabulous

I've had one since the first day it was released here (about 3 months) and used to think it was fabulous too but I have now changed my mind.

The problem is... RAM.

This phone boots up with too little RAM. Just compare it to other nokias. 128 MB RAM and I end up with 30MB or so after a boot, not loading many apps. Then it appears to go down fast, it leaks and leaks.

Shame really as that cripples the unit.

Other than that it is great... except for the fairly mediocre GPS performance.

beowulfpt, Sep 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Fabulous

Thanks, just wondering what it's like to live on a planet with a 13 day orbit, and 3x earth's gravity...!

dalchina, Sep 4, 2017
  5. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Yep I know mate knowing me I'd end up sea sick LOL!!

But it is a really nice app eh??

ICIT2LOL, Sep 4, 2017
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks.. that's great!!

BunnyJ, Sep 4, 2017
  7. ICIT2LOL Win User
    No probs mate I thought it was great too.

ICIT2LOL, Sep 5, 2017
  8. ICIT2LOL Win User

Fabulous

No probs Brummy
    John (ex pat Sussex) *Wink

ICIT2LOL, Sep 6, 2017
  9. lx07 Win User
    Made me think just how the Sun is overrated.

At least the Moon and Stars etc give off a bit of light at night. The Sun only shines in the day when it's light anyway.

lx07, Sep 6, 2017
  10. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Ah that's because someone is switching it off trying to save on the power bill!! *chuckle

ICIT2LOL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Fabulous

1. Fabulous - Similar Threads - Fabulous

2. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck: Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department". This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way...