Windows 10: face book sign out in Google Chrom

Discus and support face book sign out in Google Chrom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CJackson4, Aug 17, 2018.

1. CJackson4 Win User

face book sign out in Google Chrom

my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the arrow does not give log out option in fact it is all the settings in face book. security, games and such, no way to get out. I have no idea what to do, I don't like staying signed in. I am no good with problems I need help

:)

CJackson4, Aug 17, 2018

2. face book close abruptly

Hi Salim,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we require more information to assist you better.

• What happens when you access Facebook through other browsers?

• Are you facing an issue when using other sites in Google Chrome browser?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes to the Google Chrome settings prior to the issue?

If you are facing an issue in assessing the Facebook through Google Chrome browser then I suggest you to contact the Google support team and check. As the team over there could provide you better assistance with this issue.

Hope it helps. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 17, 2018
  3. zaichi Win User
    no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Aug 17, 2018
  4. face book sign out in Google Chrom

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

face book sign out in Google Chrom

1. face book sign out in Google Chrom - Similar Threads - face book sign

2. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  3. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  4. Google Signed-out search function

in Browsers and Email
    Google Signed-out search function: I use FireFox and DuckDuckGo search. I use Ccleaner. I kept noticing that the Button for Google Signed-out search activity was being automatically turned on. Through process of elimination, I found that I need to put google.com in the Ccleaner Cookies to Keep column to stop...
  5. my face book

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my face book: My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-face-book/a2123143-5371-40a9-ba8c-88c3afcfd9cb
  6. Lost face book password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost face book password: I lost my password and can't open my account, it set me up a new account is there anyway you can help me find my old password using my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-face-book-password/a390085d-bd94-4d12-b706-94fa7fe53e85
  7. idownload manager extention note work in google chrom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    idownload manager extention note work in google chrom: video and any file and you tube video note download then i click i download manager idownload manager is note work properliy pls sir solved the problem...
  8. Face Book hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Book hacked?: I am being hacked 3 times a day I know as I have security notifications turned on. I have got other to check who don’t have that turned on and they are showing they are hacked. Can everyone check your not hacked in FB goto settings, security and login look at your logged in...
  9. games on face book blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on face book blocked: I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next...
  10. Face Book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Book.: I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in...