Windows 10: Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience

Discus and support Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Pages give businesses, causes and communities the ability to connect with people around the world. In April, we announced plans to help ensure these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience

Read more: New Authorization for Pages | Facebook Business

:)

Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10

Source: Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps coming to Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Dent1 Win User

Any Facebook page / group expert????

Any facebook experts here? I have this annoying problem with one of my groups. When I post content on my group it appears on a small corner on the left hand side at the bottom called "post to page". It's very annoying as my audience don't get a good chance to see it.

On my other page whenever I post content it appears in the center of the page at the very top, which is what I prefer.

I have no clue why this page is acting like this, it never used to until recently. Does any know why it does this. If a genuine facebook expert can help me I can post some screenshots and go into my detail about my issue.

Thanks.

Dent1, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Facebook and Instagram New Authorization for Pages with large audience - Similar Threads - Facebook Instagram Authorization

2. Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC: I have a strange issue and if it weren't for needing to update Facebook and Instagram for work, it wouldn't be a problem. I decided to get a head start on Windows 11 to begin using and testing it. I upgraded on my Work PC, Laptop and On-Call LTE Surface. On the laptop and...
  3. Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook and Instagram Pages Won't Load on Domain Connected Windows 11 PC: I have a strange issue and if it weren't for needing to update Facebook and Instagram for work, it wouldn't be a problem. I decided to get a head start on Windows 11 to begin using and testing it. I upgraded on my Work PC, Laptop and On-Call LTE Surface. On the laptop and...
  4. New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger: [ATTACH] Switching apps to post the same content or entering your credit card information dozens of times is a pain. We want to make that easier while giving you better controls to manage your experience. Whether you want to share a story to Instagram and Facebook at the...
  5. Facebook introduces Instagram Reels

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Instagram Reels: [ATTACH] Today we’re announcing Instagram Reels: a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram. Reels invites you to create fun videos to share with your friends or anyone on Instagram. Record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with...
  6. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  7. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  8. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  9. New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    New Tools to Manage Your Time on Facebook and Instagram: Today we are announcing new tools to help people manage their time on Facebook and Instagram: an activity dashboard, a daily reminder and a new way to limit notifications. We developed these tools based on collaboration and inspiration from leading mental health experts and...
  10. Introducing New Microsoft Audience Network

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Microsoft Audience Network: Marketing begins and ends with the understanding that people are at the center of our business. And, the most effective solutions we can offer are the ones that help our customers connect directly to their audiences. Today, as I take the stage at our 3rd Annual Partner...