Windows 10: Facebook app stuck at logo

Discus and support Facebook app stuck at logo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ornithophilia, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Facebook app stuck at logo

The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and reopening it but it made no difference. I googled "Facebook app stuck at logo windows 10" but only results about the app crashing showed up in the results, the app is not crashing, so I added a "-crashing" to force Google to exclude the word crashing but now only results about computers stuck at the Windows 10 logo during boot showed in search results. There is nothing anywhere pertaining to this problem. There seems to be no information or anybody else with this problem with the Facebook app for Windows 10. It is important that I get into it because my school account is tied to the app while my personal account is tied to my Firefox.

Does anybody know what is wrong and how can I fix it?

:)

Ornithophilia, Jun 23, 2016

2. facebook widgetz make my n97 stuck in nokia white screen logo

after a few days trying without micro sd inserted

the result is, n97 still stuck in white screen nokia logo

it happend always if i turn off my phone without sign off the facebook app widggetz..

here is how to crash your phone

put facebook widgetz on nokia standby screeen

and then put it online mode

klik the facebook app

just do anything in your facebook for check it already connected

klik end key

now turn off your phone without sign out the Facebook

turn on again

and boom your phone will stuck on nokia white screen logo

and it will never boot forever..

sometime when you take off the batery and reinserted again it can boot normaly but the percentage is 20% only..

soo if your n97 can boot normaly after FB "accident" that mean you lucky and i sugest you unistall your FB ASAP before n97 stuck again on white screen nokia logo..

is anyone have problem like mee??

i like to hear another opinion...

i think nokia already knew this problem, that way when you check ovi and your phone set to nokia n97 the facebook app is missing...

my firmware is v11 already

Message Edited by on 10-Jul-2009 07:31 AM

paulus_hart, Jun 23, 2016
  3. Facebook app stuck at loading

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Facebook app from OVI store (the S60) version for my N97. After punching in the Email and Password, it is perpetually stuck at the "loading" screen. Can't quit the application. Nothing seems to happen. Tried
    restarting the phone etc. Still not working.

Anyone has similar experience?

wilfridwong---01, Jun 23, 2016
  4. Facebook app stuck at logo

How long is it staying like this for?
    It does take some time to open .
    If you need to get into Face Book urgently
    Then you can do it this way.
    In Edge go up to the top left hand corner and click on the home button.
    This will take you to the Bing Page
    Scroll along to MSN
    Once there go to the Face Book Logo
    Or if using IE11 and MSN is your home page then you will see Face Book
    You should be able to go to Face Book from any of The Browsers
    Hope that helps

hTconeM9user, Jun 23, 2016
Thema:

Facebook app stuck at logo

1. Facebook app stuck at logo - Similar Threads - Facebook app stuck

2. Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes: I have tried a many fixes, but the Xbox app on my PC crashes every time I open it. I've tried repairing, resetting, and repeatedly uninstalled the app, one microsoft employ suggested comp promt but no progress. I just want to enjoy game pass on my PC, any sort of help will be...
  3. Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes: I have tried a many fixes, but the Xbox app on my PC crashes every time I open it. I've tried repairing, resetting, and repeatedly uninstalled the app, one microsoft employ suggested comp promt but no progress. I just want to enjoy game pass on my PC, any sort of help will be...
  4. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: WHY would you stop supporting this APP on Windows10??? Poor decision. NOT happy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/7790bb2b-37c5-485b-a0e5-c466bab256d2
  5. "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your Phone" app is stuck on loading (logo): [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I have a problem with "Your Phone" app. I am trying to link my phone with Windows 10 but the problem is on PC side. The application is stuck at loading screen. Nothing happens. (the application is stuck here and nothing happens) I tried many...
  6. Facebook APP

Facebook APP: hi i have a problem i have install Facebook in my desktop when i try to go to the group part it wont load i try to reset and uninstall the application but nothing change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app/8aab7373-bd80-4adf-b528-d8e999f02cf8
  7. Your phone app stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your phone app stuck on logo: [ATTACH] Hello everybody, For a couple off days, the "your phone" app is not loading anymore, it just stops at the logo screen. Anyone who can help me? https://preview.redd.it/l1kdy3v8yve41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8c8bfe5fd4c878e756a19a59edc0feb3421d18cd...
  8. Introducing New FACEBOOK Company Brand Logo

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New FACEBOOK Company Brand Logo: Facebook started as a single app. Now, 15 years later, we offer a suite of products that help people connect to their friends and family, find communities and grow businesses. Today, we’re updating our company branding to be clearer about the products that come from...
  9. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows facebook app stuck on blue screen